Servo Eliminator - cost = $0.00 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 06-29-2005, 01:55 PM Thread Starter
GP Star
 
crispin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Nowhere, TN
Posts: 2,386
Posting Frequency
 
Send a message via AIM to crispin
Servo Eliminator - cost = $0.00

If you want to get rid of the servo under your seat to better fit your PC3 you could either

1) Pay Ivan $120
2) Blow up your ECU al la Bninja Style
3) do this
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo_062805_002.JPG
Views:	292
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	4746  

ya ya ya...
crispin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 Old 06-29-2005, 03:09 PM
Bloo Moderator
 
bluedevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SAC,CA
Posts: 23,742
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by crispin
If you want to get rid of the servo under your seat to better fit your PC3 you could either

1) Pay Ivan $120
2) Blow up your ECU al la Bninja Style
3) do this

Does the side panels fit ok? I like the location.
bluedevil is offline  
post #3 of 9 Old 06-29-2005, 04:02 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 3,311
Posting Frequency
 
I resent that comment.
BNninja is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 9 Old 06-29-2005, 04:04 PM Thread Starter
GP Star
 
crispin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Nowhere, TN
Posts: 2,386
Posting Frequency
 
Send a message via AIM to crispin
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil
Does the side panels fit ok? I like the location.
yes of course. didn't take the after shot but it fits fine.

ya ya ya...
crispin is offline  
post #5 of 9 Old 06-29-2005, 04:08 PM Thread Starter
GP Star
 
crispin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Nowhere, TN
Posts: 2,386
Posting Frequency
 
Send a message via AIM to crispin
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNninja
I resent that comment.
Sorry.

Since this is my thread I can jack it.

Did you read the comparision article in this months Sportbiker??

Compares the MV 1000 against the 10

I don't have to tell you which bike it thought was better, do I?

I am surprised that they say the MV has so much inability to change direction mid turn.

I would think with its beter suspension equiptment it would turn better.

ya ya ya...
crispin is offline  
post #6 of 9 Old 06-29-2005, 04:10 PM
Bloo Moderator
 
bluedevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SAC,CA
Posts: 23,742
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by crispin
yes of course. didn't take the after shot but it fits fine.
bluedevil is offline  
post #7 of 9 Old 06-29-2005, 06:20 PM
GP Star
 
10 speed's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Charleston south carolina
Posts: 4,682
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
     
Quote:
Originally Posted by crispin
Sorry.

Since this is my thread I can jack it.

Did you read the comparision article in this months Sportbiker??

Compares the MV 1000 against the 10

I don't have to tell you which bike it thought was better, do I?

I am surprised that they say the MV has so much inability to change direction mid turn.

I would think with its beter suspension equiptment it would turn better.
yea they also had the gsxr1000 i think they liked the mv more than the gsxr. kinda had that undertone of " if the ten wasnt here id like to own the mv.

As far as the pic is that the pc3 or the servo?
10 speed is offline  
post #8 of 9 Old 06-29-2005, 10:23 PM Thread Starter
GP Star
 
crispin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Nowhere, TN
Posts: 2,386
Posting Frequency
 
Send a message via AIM to crispin
Quote:
Originally Posted by sczx10r
yea they also had the gsxr1000 i think they liked the mv more than the gsxr. kinda had that undertone of " if the ten wasnt here id like to own the mv.

As far as the pic is that the pc3 or the servo?
that is the servo. I was kinda drunk when I took these pics so I forgot allot of the details that I was suspossed to take. The PC3 is sitting under the trim panel where behind the seat.

The servo, which I dont use, is now under the right side filler panel.

ya ya ya...
crispin is offline  
post #9 of 9 Old 07-08-2005, 01:04 AM
Champion Rider
 
dogbone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 370
Posting Frequency
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNninja
I resent that comment.
Don't you mean, you resemble that comment?

Sorry dude.....At least you showed us what not to do....Someone has to take the first bullet.....
dogbone is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Servo Motor Eliminators....Ready !! Ivan Performance and Tech 113 12-09-2007 10:56 PM
More junk removed- servo miykl The ZX-10R 24 02-18-2006 01:54 AM
Exhaust Servo Eliminator Options BNninja The ZX-10R 19 02-17-2006 07:55 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome