Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

race tech suspension

728 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  dmj120 
#1 ·
any opinions on the race tech gold valve kit for 2005 zx 10r? i do track days but mostly back road riding. looking for more plush ride with better handling.

#2 ·
Are you installing them yourself? What your price range? Also I would sort the rear before the front. Start with a good aftermarket shock and maybe respring the front. Oh by the way what group do you run in? How do fair within that group. Be honest with yourself as that can help determine what you can benefit from right away.

#3 ·
I just sent my forks to Lindemann engr for the $600 spring and internal work. He did work on my Busa and I was very satisfied so I sent in the forks for my 10R.

On the phone he said "O you have one of the older ZX's, yea we have great sucess on those. We have a very good setup and experience on the first gens". He did not say that when I sent in my Busa forks, and I dropped 4 seconds off my lap time when I did my next trackday on the Busa so I can't wait to see the change on the 10R.

I don't think you can loose with Lindemann or racetech, good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.