power commander ignition module??? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 06-17-2010, 07:07 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

power commander ignition module???

What does everyone think and does anyone have it fitted to there bike.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 06-17-2010, 11:31 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Its good for another 2 ponies.

Marchesini Magnesiums,Nassert beet,kawi cam,.45 headgasket,DJ PC/Ig.M/QS,velocity stacks,bmc race,gipro,sato rearsets,helibars,throttlemeisters,pazzo shorties,speedohealer,520 renthal sprockets,penske 8393 double clicker,traxxion dynamic springs,scotts stabilizer,lsl frame sliders,cox radiator guard,powerbronze hugger,puig DB,solo seat cover,Valentine1,dual low beam projectors,55w.hids, brembo superbike rotors,Goodridge superbike lines,nissin calipers and rizoma mirrors,mda123 battery.
post #3 of 5 Old 06-17-2010, 02:47 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt ninja View Post
Its good for another 2 ponies.
At least that! you can also get the Rev X-tend with it which allows you to add another 500 RPM's to your power curve. You can also play with the ignition timing and fuel for each cylinder. It all depends on you and what you are trying to do with you 10. If your doing it cause you think it might get you more power save yourself the money and do something else with it. After doing the stuff I have done to my 10 I would have gone a little different about it if I could do it again. The secondary's would have come off right away and added a K&N. Then I would have added Rifleman's 1/5th insert. You can also move your stock stacks around for more power. Then a 16T front sprocket. Thats is only a 1/3 of what an ignition module cost and these mods would make you feel like you added 30 RWHP. I had all of my mods before I got my 1/5th and all I can say is I'm stupid for not doing it sooner. It makes a world of difference. Just make sure your hanging on!

Don't get caught up in the mind set that you need everything out there that can get you more power. A lot of people get that way, I'm guilty of that. In stock trim the 10 can put down 150RWHP depending on gen. The only other mods I will be doing will be stopping power and better suspenion. Spend away there! I'll get off of my soap box now.

"a symbol of excellence, a badge of courage, a mark of distinction in the fight for freedom." John F. Kennedy

HP: 158.9 TQ: 76.7
Ti-Force Full Titanium Exhaust, Factory Pro Velocity Stacks, Power Commander USB III, Ignition Module, K&N Air Filter, Riflemans 1/5th, Ping Racing Double Bubble Wind Screen Light Smoke, Goodridge SS Fr/Rr Lines, 6000K HID Kit, 6000K Led Running Lights, Wind Screen and Fairing Black Bolt Kit, and ...More to come!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 06-17-2010, 03:30 PM
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
I've been thinking about getting one as well......good thread

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

post #5 of 5 Old 06-17-2010, 05:53 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Beauty View Post
At least that! you can also get the Rev X-tend with it which allows you to add another 500 RPM's to your power curve. You can also play with the ignition timing and fuel for each cylinder. It all depends on you and what you are trying to do with you 10. If your doing it cause you think it might get you more power save yourself the money and do something else with it. After doing the stuff I have done to my 10 I would have gone a little different about it if I could do it again. The secondary's would have come off right away and added a K&N. Then I would have added Rifleman's 1/5th insert. You can also move your stock stacks around for more power. Then a 16T front sprocket. Thats is only a 1/3 of what an ignition module cost and these mods would make you feel like you added 30 RWHP. I had all of my mods before I got my 1/5th and all I can say is I'm stupid for not doing it sooner. It makes a world of difference. Just make sure your hanging on!

Don't get caught up in the mind set that you need everything out there that can get you more power. A lot of people get that way, I'm guilty of that. In stock trim the 10 can put down 150RWHP depending on gen. The only other mods I will be doing will be stopping power and better suspenion. Spend away there! I'll get off of my soap box now.
been there and done that.

Marchesini Magnesiums,Nassert beet,kawi cam,.45 headgasket,DJ PC/Ig.M/QS,velocity stacks,bmc race,gipro,sato rearsets,helibars,throttlemeisters,pazzo shorties,speedohealer,520 renthal sprockets,penske 8393 double clicker,traxxion dynamic springs,scotts stabilizer,lsl frame sliders,cox radiator guard,powerbronze hugger,puig DB,solo seat cover,Valentine1,dual low beam projectors,55w.hids, brembo superbike rotors,Goodridge superbike lines,nissin calipers and rizoma mirrors,mda123 battery.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in