PCV CCS Ignition tables not present - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 06-30-2015, 07:18 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

PCV CCS Ignition tables not present

Hi guys,
Upgrading from PCIII to PCV, I'm stuck at a problem in the Power Commander control center software.
I enabled "Show ignition tables even if power commander is not ignition capable" option, but the ignition tables appear to be not present.
Under Map Tools-Advance/Demote Map menu, the ignition tables, both TPS or Pressure, show up Not Present.

CCS version installed is the latest (1.0.6.4)

Any help highly appreciated. Kinda frustrated with this right now

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-30-2015, 10:42 AM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
Do you have the ignition module hooked up? If not, there's no way to access the ignition information since you can't control it.

I may not be perfect, but at least I don't ride a Suzuki.

Ridding the Internet of bad grammar, 1 post at a time.
#WordCrimes

post #3 of 3 Old 06-30-2015, 08:07 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Hi SkyDork,

I already have a 6-116 ignition module, just was beginning to experiment with the PCV hooked up to my computer when I noticed there was no chance of getting the ignition tables to show up.

If you try to open map 212-000 (zero map) intended for PCIII you will notice you can access the ignition tables no problem.

What would be the point of "show ignition tables even if power commander is not ignition capable" option, if there are no ignition tables available?

Anyways, I figured out after quite a bit of scratching my head that the ignition module must needed to be hooked up to load ignition tables, so I did it. Luckily it worked, and saved the tables into a zero map, so now the ignition tables can be accessed in the same way as fuel tables are, meaning you can build test maps without needing to have the PCV or the IM connected.

Anyone would want a copy of this map just PM me; .pvm archives are not possible to be attached here.

Moving soon from PCIII/IM to PCV/IM. Many new features that want to learn before messing with them on the bike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in