Thanks for the comments,
Originally Posted by Frankyoz
Nice your a lucky man, it looks like she is going to be a track star
Yeah, she will eventually be a 95% track bike, the remaining 5% will be the absolute bare minimum I can get away with to be street legal just for the sake of being street legal.
I have an R6 that is full race track only (used to race with WSMC) and it's a fantastic bike.
GYT Engine Kit (cam, thin headgasket, CDI box, ram air upgrade, total loss, clutch upgrade basket/springs/discs, etc)
Akropovic Full System w/ Ti can
Penske 8760 shock
The front forks worked
AFAM 520 kit
Nology ignition upgrade
To top it off the chassis was messaged by Computrack LA with the sweet geometry numbers.
Attached is a pic of me on the R6 at Fontana
But it is almost sickening to see it collect dust in the garage because I can never ride it on the street. No going for a ride with friends, riding to work; absolutely no riding at anytime unless it is on a closed course. I do feel the closed course is by far the safest and most fun place to ride, but there are just times when I want to be able to ride on the street...
However we are pretty lucky here in SoCal; we have the big track at Willow, the Streets of Willow, & Fontana all pretty close. Then a little farther out you have Buttonwillow & Parumph, then a little further still we have Thunder Hill, Laguna Seca, & Infinion...