Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

New exhaust

Gen 4: 2011-15 
3K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  blink. 
#1 ·
So I was given a two brothers exhaust soon after buying my gen 4, but now I'm just sick of the damn thing and need something new. I'm thinking either sc project cr-t silencer or the racefit black edition. Any in site on what's better ? Power differences? Weight differences?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 ·
WOW that SC exhaust is freaking sweet.
Have you watched any Youtubes of it? Without a doubt its probably the best sounding exhaust I have ever heard but its also the loudest. Its 100% not meant for using on public streets.
BUT LAWD HAVE MERCY its wicked!! :eyecrazy:

I've been trying to decide on an exhaust for my Gen 4 as well.

My choice had been:
Graves
Yoshimura R-77D 3/4

#9 ·
This ARATA Full is absolutely bad ass... I don't want to talk it up too much because I end up sounding like a used car salesman, but damn does it work well on the Gen4. I just got back from Willow Springs which is a very fast racetrack and this bike was a completely different animal than it ever was before with the M4 Slip-on. I mean on a track where you can really just open it all the way up and let it fly it was way more responsive and I could carry a lot more speed through the fast sections than ever before.

ROGUE RACING GEN4 ZX-10R ARATA EXHAUST

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.