Modifications talk and a question... - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 05-24-2007, 09:01 PM Thread Starter
BANNED

Posting Frequency

Modifications talk and a question...

Well guys,
Im starting my modding for my 07 zx10r. First thing i did was have my syspension setup to my weight. I ordered the boz bros Moira full exhaust system and installed it. I have a BMC filter and PCIII being installed as we speak. I have removed every factory sticker other than the kawi on the tank as it is under the clearcoat. I put a Puig dark smoke double bubble wind screen on it, vortex mirror block off plates, made my own FE kit and LP bracket, carbon tank protector and a shogun frame slider kit with spools and bar ends. Im considering dropping 1 tooth on the counter sprocket as well and havent decided if i should or not yet. Future mods for the near future are, CRG levers, Steel braided brake lines with GFA pads, speedo healer, solo cowl, attack rear sets, piaa bulbs, cox rad guard, smoked flush mounts etc. (I need to update my avatar pic..)

Now, im wondering if anyone offers a rear signal eliminator kit? Id like to eliminate the bulky rear signals and replace them with some paint matched inserts to cover up the openings to make the rear end sleek again and buy the smoked intergrated rear tail light for it.

Is there even anything close to that being offered for this bike?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-31-2007, 02:10 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Lockhart has some LED's but they are about $250. You can see pics in their online catalog.

-Grant

'07 RED==> boz miora, race bmc, pwr cmd, gpr, -1 front, race rail, vibe rider, 1/5 turn, air block offs, tre, wheelie light, xenons, rear sets, hot bodies undertail, carbon covers, alarm............
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in