Gen 2: 2006-2007 just guaging interest in a fully carbon fibered uber customized 07 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 Old 07-02-2012, 04:48 PM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Thumbs up just guaging interest in a fully carbon fibered uber customized 07

i am thinking of starting a business and need to buy a truck/van to facilitate my new venture. i live in nyc and for the past year and a half have taken my 07 spec edition to another stratosphere. full CF bodywork, yana shiki top triple tree clamp, gpr stabil, better sprockets with a 520 chain, super duper super light lithium ion battery,p corbin front seat, lots of color matching bits in the black, CF, dark red color scheme along with anodized color fading black to red mirrors. i also have a techmount ez-pass mount, dual CF pipes, TRE, conti # tires for long life on long trips but sticky in the corners, Ducati Corse red silicone hoses, and so so so very much more. only top of the line synthetic oils and all k-n accesories have been used and 2200 of its approx 12-13k miles were just done on a nyc-northern wisconsin road trip this month among some other long rides. i am now starting to think it maybe time to at least guage interest to see if someone has a sincere interest in a very worked bike like this one and if i get a decent response perhaps i can do a photo shoot and list more specific details of upgrades, etc. thank you for your time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 07-03-2012, 01:50 PM
Gen2 Ripper

Posting Frequency

Wrong section. Gonna get moved.
Uber modified, lol. Pretty much the norm here man.

07-ZX10R-SOLD
, 1/5th insert, -1/+5,comp werkes decatted,PC3+multi-hub,piperX,30 dry shot,2custom maps,Ballistic EVO2,Pazzo shorties,SATO rearsets,HealTech,ZG Corsa,EBC XC Gen3 rotors,Vesrah pads, SS lines, Gen3 calipers, etc and stretched 8" so it won't flip
05-ZRX1200R-sold
04-KX500-sold
1975 RD350-garage queen
post #3 of 20 Old 07-03-2012, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Thumbs down hmmmm

are you admin sir?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 Old 07-03-2012, 04:14 PM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundshotter View Post
are you admin sir?
He's right. You didn't post this in the right section. Belongs in the For Sale thread.

And he probably should be a Moderator.

I may not be perfect, but at least I don't ride a Suzuki.

Ridding the Internet of bad grammar, 1 post at a time.
#WordCrimes

post #5 of 20 Old 07-03-2012, 04:17 PM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Cool wow

he may be correct, i am a newbie on this site BUT one would hope a moderator would be a bit more polite and respectful of other members, not the way he responded. and he doesn't need someone sticking up for him either. p.s. i wasn't looking to sell today, just start a dialogue to see if there was any interest but i see the bullying on this sight i experienced last year is alive and well in mid 2012!
post #6 of 20 Old 07-03-2012, 05:41 PM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundshotter View Post
he may be correct, i am a newbie on this site BUT one would hope a moderator would be a bit more polite and respectful of other members, not the way he responded. and he doesn't need someone sticking up for him either. p.s. i wasn't looking to sell today, just start a dialogue to see if there was any interest but i see the bullying on this sight i experienced last year is alive and well in mid 2012!
Uh....bullying? nah, neither of us was bullying, just pointing out why you might not be getting any "dialogue" on your "might be for sale" thread. You shouldn't be so sensitive. It's the Internet.

But with that in mind, this ain't eBay. Your bike is either for sale or it's not. I don't get what the hell a "feeler" thread is. If you're looking to see if people will get into a bidding war over your bike so it gets top dollar, then you need to put it on an auction site. This isn't the right place for that. I'm not sure what there is to discuss.

GLWS....I think.

#WordCrimes

Last edited by SkyDork; 07-03-2012 at 05:44 PM.
post #7 of 20 Old 07-03-2012, 05:49 PM
Does not drive into smoke

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDork View Post
I don't get what the hell a "feeler" thread is.
My understanding of it is that a person considers something (usually parting out a bike) and wants to see how many potential buyers there are for the parts. Some people don't want to start a part-out and then only sell the fuel pump or something like that.
post #8 of 20 Old 07-03-2012, 06:04 PM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Zilcho View Post
My understanding of it is that a person considers something (usually parting out a bike) and wants to see how many potential buyers there are for the parts. Some people don't want to start a part-out and then only sell the fuel pump or something like that.
Agreed, when it comes to something like deciding to part a bike out. But so many times I see "feeler" or "gauging interest" threads about selling the entire thing. Basically what that person is stating is usually something like "I think my bike is worth top dollar, and if there's a couple people to play each other, than I have a shot of selling it for a higher price". I think it just wastes people's time really. If a person would just say its For Sale and set a firm price on it, it would make life easier for everyone.

Everything is for sale, if the price is right.

#WordCrimes

post #9 of 20 Old 07-03-2012, 07:25 PM
Gen2 Ripper

Posting Frequency

Im not a moderator, just trying to keep posted where they belong.

07-ZX10R-SOLD
, 1/5th insert, -1/+5,comp werkes decatted,PC3+multi-hub,piperX,30 dry shot,2custom maps,Ballistic EVO2,Pazzo shorties,SATO rearsets,HealTech,ZG Corsa,EBC XC Gen3 rotors,Vesrah pads, SS lines, Gen3 calipers, etc and stretched 8" so it won't flip
05-ZRX1200R-sold
04-KX500-sold
1975 RD350-garage queen
post #10 of 20 Old 07-03-2012, 08:00 PM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Unhappy wow

getting past all of this, i saw someone make a very similar post as mine on this very website, that is where i got the idea. just wanted to see if a very loaded model would be chat worthy but this is definately not what i wanted nor expected. if it is in the wrong area i erred, but so what??! live and let live is my motto..... and for those looking for good karma.....picking on a guy that just lost his job because some skank couldn't stop harrasing me and upper management would rather bully a faithful and loyal employee than deal with the toxic excuse for a coworker i dealt with for 4 years. i need to start my career over to support my family and even if you oh so important people do not agree where it was posted i sincerely hope any karma earned here does not affect that split moment when you save yourself from a spill. me good to each other and.... BYE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in