Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

hindle exhaust

979 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  DarkAngel 
#1 ·
I have a chance to buy hindle full system for 440 delivered.Does anyone have any experience?What type of power gains and how much lost low end?

#3 ·
I disagree with Louks, as I lost a little near the bottom but the gains in the midrange and upper regions of the RPM range were more than worth it. I have a TiForce full Ti system on my ten and I got around 14HP with the pipe, PC3 and a custom map. The only area that I lost anything over stock was near and below the 3 grand range. I don't operate my bike in that rpm range so it was a non issue for me. My midrange was much better with no dips, very flat and that is where I spend the majority of my time(5K-10K on the street is fairly normal for me).

#4 · (Edited)
madav8tr said:
I disagree with Louks, as I lost a little near the bottom but the gains in the midrange and upper regions of the RPM range were more than worth it. I have a TiForce full Ti system on my ten and I got around 14HP with the pipe, PC3 and a custom map. The only area that I lost anything over stock was near and below the 3 grand range. I don't operate my bike in that rpm range so it was a non issue for me. My midrange was much better with no dips, very flat and that is where I spend the majority of my time(5K-10K on the street is fairly normal for me).

Your right about that, but like you said, who operates at 3k or below. To me bottom end on a bike is 5-7k. :spit:

#5 ·
euro1 said:
I have a chance to buy hindle full system for 440 delivered.Does anyone have any experience?What type of power gains and how much lost low end?
440 delivered??? Excellent buy! Plenty of hp for sure with other mods. Not knowing as I have a slip on. Post pics when you get them installed. Nice! Very nice!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.