Help me!Anyone have a custom map for my 10R mods? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 Old 11-05-2005, 11:55 AM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Help me!Anyone have a custom map for my 10R mods?

Help me!Anyone have a custom map for my 10R mods?
Hello ,
I live in Caribean island and there's not dynocenter for remapping my PCIII in my island then I would like anyone send to me a custom map .

Here's my mods:-cylinder head work at Dano's performance
-Muzzy's head gasket
-Tre
-akra slip one
-Muzzy's block off plate
-Dano's racing intake cam
-Factorypro V stack + BMC race filter
-front sproket 16 ft
-rear sproket 38 ft

I 'm looking for anyone can send to me a map seem the mods

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 Old 11-06-2005, 07:26 PM

Posting Frequency

Last time I checked, there aren't any tracks in the Caribbean. Why the race track mods? Overkill for the streets for sure. Half the people down there can't drive worth a shit anyway!
post #3 of 16 Old 11-06-2005, 07:29 PM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanJoeGreen
Last time I checked, there aren't any tracks in the Caribbean. Why the race track mods? Overkill for the streets for sure. Half the people down there can't drive worth a shit anyway!
Maybe because he wanted to do the mods? I tend to agree that most mods are overkill and pretty much wasted $$$ on the street, but I'm not gonna try to shit on his parade if it's his thing.

--
"Bottom line, when I'm on that bike, it's just me and God...And He better be holding on."- Stillie on SSB

Si vis pacem, para bellum...

El Diablo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 Old 11-06-2005, 07:36 PM

Posting Frequency

I'm not trying to rain on his parade either. I guess it is just more thinking aloud how many people waste the time and money(especially a camshaft change which requires removing the engine) on modifications that will have no benefit. And with those kinds of mods, to stop at only a slip-on is really mind boggling. All the work to massage the intake and no where for it to go??? Unless he bought it that way, a little common sense would help. I've been at the track for years and see/hear people and questions like this too much. I guess I shouldn't even read threads like this anymore because I am really not into talking down to people or cutting them down.
post #5 of 16 Old 11-06-2005, 08:29 PM

Posting Frequency

"how many people waste the time and money" I think the point is, that it's THEIR time and money. Up to them what they spend it on and how they spend it. Why di you waste your money on 2 bikes, when you have a car no doubt that holds more people and shelters you from the elements? lol Coz you wanted to maybe?

Nobody is gonna have the SAME mods as that bike, and they're ALL custom maps, done on someone else bike. Once you have it though, it ain't custom any more. Just try as many maps as you can find that are as close to what you have and use whatever you like best, or better yet, if one is great down low and another better up top, combine the maps to get the best from both. Hope this helps.
post #6 of 16 Old 11-06-2005, 09:21 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:

some would argue any bone stock liter bike is overkill for the street.
post #7 of 16 Old 11-06-2005, 11:28 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie

post #8 of 16 Old 11-07-2005, 06:27 AM

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie
I don't think it is even an argument. They are all overkill for the street. If I hadn't found this '05 ZX-10R for $8300 with 2 miles on it, I would be on a metallic blue '06 636. And IMHO, all the people who spend thousands for performance mods when all they do is ride the street are fools. I don't care what anyone says about it is their money and all that crap. It's all an ego trip about having a bike with all that power, but 99.9% of the riders in this world can't use the potential of a stock 600 or 750, especially on the street. Cosmetic mods are great, or mods that make the bike feel better(rearsets, levers, tires etc.) are also great. But to spend thousands on cams, full exhausts, exotic computer programs and all the rest of the performance mods is a waste unless you hit the track every few weeks.
post #9 of 16 Old 11-07-2005, 07:15 AM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

It might be a waste to you but for some of us we enjoy putting mods on and enjoy having a bike that is not the same as everyone else's. You might not understand that and thats alright.

04 Green ZX-10R, Evo II Header, Evo Canister, PCIIIUSB, BMC Race Filter, Vortex adj. Rearsets, Scorpio Alarm, Scotts Damper, Ivan's TRE, Ivan PCIII USB Map, Ivan's Kleen Block-Offs, Clear Alternatives Flush Mounts, Puig Double Bubble, Mirror Blocks, Sho-gun sliders, 1/5 throttle, Hot bodies fender eliminator, Goodridge SS lines, pazzo shorties and exhuast hanger.
post #10 of 16 Old 11-07-2005, 12:33 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
I don't think it is even an argument. They are all overkill for the street. If I hadn't found this '05 ZX-10R for $8300 with 2 miles on it, I would be on a metallic blue '06 636. And IMHO, all the people who spend thousands for performance mods when all they do is ride the street are fools. I don't care what anyone says about it is their money and all that crap. It's all an ego trip about having a bike with all that power, but 99.9% of the riders in this world can't use the potential of a stock 600 or 750, especially on the street. Cosmetic mods are great, or mods that make the bike feel better(rearsets, levers, tires etc.) are also great. But to spend thousands on cams, full exhausts, exotic computer programs and all the rest of the performance mods is a waste unless you hit the track every few weeks.

i understand that we can masturbate on the street or make sweet love on the track...

that aside, are you telling me that i cant/havent pinned it wide open on the street??? maybe not often and maybe a gear or two only, but i like the feeling of acceleration and with the mods i've done to the engine/gearing my bike accelerates harder...thats what I got a literbike for in the first place...ever since my first kz1000 in the 80's straight line acceleration is where its at for me...i am maxed out now since the limiting factor is wheelies, so i'm satisfied with power...if you wanna talk safety start another thread, but this guy will be able to cross his island in a few fuggin minutes with his mods and maybe, just maybe, we all have dissimilar/unique reasons for getting this bike in the first place...i guess its all about "to each his own"...i dont understand why you would take such a hard stance to stick ALL of us engine modders into the ego/fools group...its your right tho...

btw, i cant really help with a map... good luck...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in