Headers or not?
The first two rides on the bike gave me some unexplainable flat spot at 10k rpms that was explained as a deficiency in the headers. Yesterday, I ordered some headers. Today I got to ride the bike and now there is 0 flat spot.
So now I'm left with the choice of cancelling my order for a $50 fee. I dont know what to do...the bike is plenty powerful enough without the extra top end and the money I save can go towards a TRE and a custom map or TRE & stacks.
I'm so on the fence here...what if I get bored with the power level and want the headers later? Then I will have paid $50 more than I should have...I'm horrible with decisions...and the ignition advancer will be released in 3 weeks so I'd have cash for that instead of the stacks, etc. I have until thursday night to make my decision: VOTE:
1. keep the headers and wait to save the cash for the other mods
2. cancel order and get TRE and stacks
3. cancel order and get TRE and custom map
4. cancel order and keep the $$$ for the advancer when it is released
No matter what I will have the money by the end of April to buy the TRE and ignition advancer just not a map or stacks.
Please reply with the number you all think is best since this beast is so powerful
Last edited by BNninja; 03-29-2005 at 04:04 PM.