GIpro w/ATRE Need Help - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 02-06-2010, 01:30 PM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

Question GIpro w/ATRE Need Help

I just finish the instalation of My power commander and a GIpro w/ATRE. It have been pretty straight forward for both,and the dowload of my map for the PC have been OK.

Now the bad parts.
I'M able to put the ATRE in mode 1 and the thingS SEEMS TO KEEP IT IUN MEMORY, but the GI doesn't work. I have try the Auto-Learning Procedure ( 5.3 in their sheet ) but it does not work . I Push the button and keep it push until the L appears then i release the button, the L is Blinking then the number 1 appears in the gear indicator, i put the transmission in first, but the number one continue to blaink for ever.It doesn't seems to learn a f.... thingsangryfire ( can you feel a bit of frustration here). I Have try all sort of thing's to made it works, but nothing work.Try to push back the button after a minutes of number 1 flashing on first gear, U appears,then desapears, D appears, and nothing works.I Have try only on hte battery ( engine dead) and also with the engine runing.Nothing works

Also my FI light flash in the dash continualy,Any idea ?

Please help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-07-2010, 05:09 PM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

Smile

Answer to myself !!!

lol

Problem solved. The green /red stripe wire was out of the conector.

Just fro your information the guys at Healtech give me a very good support. I send them an e-mail this morning ( Sunday) and i receive an answer with a list of things to check in less than an hour ( a Sunday morning).

I'm very impress with their support,and the product is very well made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shwantz34 View Post
I just finish the instalation of My power commander and a GIpro w/ATRE. It have been pretty straight forward for both,and the dowload of my map for the PC have been OK.

Now the bad parts.
I'M able to put the ATRE in mode 1 and the thingS SEEMS TO KEEP IT IUN MEMORY, but the GI doesn't work. I have try the Auto-Learning Procedure ( 5.3 in their sheet ) but it does not work . I Push the button and keep it push until the L appears then i release the button, the L is Blinking then the number 1 appears in the gear indicator, i put the transmission in first, but the number one continue to blaink for ever.It doesn't seems to learn a f.... thingsangryfire ( can you feel a bit of frustration here). I Have try all sort of thing's to made it works, but nothing work.Try to push back the button after a minutes of number 1 flashing on first gear, U appears,then desapears, D appears, and nothing works.I Have try only on hte battery ( engine dead) and also with the engine runing.Nothing works

Also my FI light flash in the dash continualy,Any idea ?

Please help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in