Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Fact checking Akrapovic's Claims

4K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  ZX10RArcher 
#1 · (Edited)
#7 ·
THANKS ZX10RArcher!!! Glad you had a great experience! We don't due a ton of advertising, we don't show up at all the consumer events, and we don't have a bunch of free swag. What we do is put all of our $ back into R&D. Providing optimal performance enhancement for each model motorcycle is our goal. We believe in creating the best possible product on the market and proving it by winning races! As im sure you know, no one has our racing resume.

Thank you for taking the time to create such a nice write up and sharing your experience. I would love to send you some small sawg. :) Please shoot me a private message so that I can get your contact info.

#9 ·
Just wondering; could one put this on their bike and then have it custom tuned to a more "street friendly" level? I'm talking more midrange power so you don't have to reach to the stratosphere for the ponies. I'm wanting a more streetable bike, I've considered getting rid of the 10 and getting something like the KTM SD1290 BUT I don't want to go back in debt for another bike. Soooo, I'm putting helibars on my bike and hoping to get a more "streetable" tune for it. What do you think? I know, I know, why would you do that to a 10R? Well, I already have it and don't want to spend $15K for another bike. Lol!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.