Bazzaz AFM - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 11-23-2009, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Bazzaz AFM

I've been using the software and unit for a month or so now. Works great if you haven't had a chance to use it! But I have had 1 problem with it from the get go. It will log fuel changes like crazy from 3k-10k, but ABSOLUTELY nothing from 10k-13k It's done this ever since I received the unit. Is this normal or is it broke I just messaged Bazzaz and told them about my situation. They replied to get it on a dyno to see if this issue is at 100% throttle....I'm lost. That's one of the reasons I got the afm was the cost against using a dyno and my mods are always changing. Not to mention trying to find someone good in my area. Anyhow I havent found this issue using google or the search. Could use some insight on this

Mods..LOR painted black, Gutted cats, Bazazz ZFI + AFM Autotune, Pipercross Race Filter, Removed Secondaries, Block-off plates, Healtech X-TRE, Driven -1/+2 blk/blue, 1/5th throttle, Titax blue shorties, Galfer GP Series SS brake lines, CA Integrated Taillight, Bikelitez Fender Elim., Puig black Z-racing windscreen, Tapeworks black overlays, Headlight tint, Techspec prot., Driven D3 grips, Hotbodies Flushmounts, CRG mirror, Scorpio SR-i900, Kawi solo seat, 8k HIDs, LSL sliders
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in