Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Anyone Have A Dynojet Quickshift??

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  10 speed 
#1 ·
Was thinking about getting one. Anyone have any pics and/or feedback?

#4 ·
If you like full throttle up shifts then this mod will give you wood, it's worth every penny if you ask me.
Just be sure to get the right one,if you have regular or GP shift, they don't swap. If you go GP shift you may need to order a seperate rod.

Read here
http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22368

Here's a How-to for regular shift pattern
http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11532&highlight=DJ+quickshifter

It's one of the best fun-mod i've done, just use the search button, their is a ton of info on it

#6 ·
Absolutely a must have for racing.

goira said:
i got the shifter, and its great. but you have to take care that adjustments are fine.(fuel input) because with badly adjustments the bike is very rancid ja cold!! now i got 202 hp in same bike than you and its enough for the next summer... and the numberplate is gone!! o shitttt!!
I call :bs: ! 202 with a power adder.

#7 ·
The DynoJet QS reguires a Powercommander III USB to work.
The QS itself is just a switch that lets the PC know when to cut the fuelsupply to the engine. The trick of the setup of the QS is to find the right resistance on the shifter itself (ie. how hard you have to push or pull on the lever before the switch send a cut signal to the PC), and then you have to find the best cut-time in the PC.
It's a bit tricky the first time, and when you do it wrong, the gearbox really lets you know...

If you are considering a DynoJet QS is strongly recommend that you have a look at the Cordona GP-Swith ( www.cordona.net )

I use the Cordona QS on my racebikes, and I am very pleased with it. It's excactly the same as the DynoJet switch, even comes with a connctor for the PCIII USB. At a frection of the cost.
The good part is that the Cordona shifter can be used both for push and pull type shifting.

#10 ·

The top 2 pics I had to shim the back of QS at the shift lever so it didn't hit the shift lever.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.