Anyone found Lamda Eliminator for zx10 08 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 03-22-2009, 07:38 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Anyone found Lamda Eliminator for zx10 08

Today i take my bike after installing the rapidbikeiii but the mechanic says me that dynojet and rapidbike not have available and o2 sensor eliminator(lamda eliminator) for my bike. I am surpirises for that, anyone have any idea?
I try at rapidbike site and i found this http://www.rapidbikeusa.com/cgi-bin/...y=1109KRB3089X
The necessary Rapid Bike Lambda Eliminator/Emulators/RB-02 Modulator for complete “Open Loop” Tuning Mode
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 03-23-2009, 11:41 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

noones have any idea for oxygen sensor eliminator for zx10r 2008? I try found them at greece and dynojet and rapidbike says me not available yet.
post #3 of 10 Old 03-23-2009, 03:01 PM
Supercharged Mod

Posting Frequency

Normally, removing a closed-loop function that keeps the engine at a proper air-fuel ratio would be considered a down-grade. Leave it alone.

Helibars, MRA screen, Ohlins damper, reversed shift pattern, sorted suspension, braided lines, Michelin Pilot Power, all else stock 'coz it's fast enough!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 03-23-2009, 04:37 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

i conact with dynojet and dusty says me Unfortunately we do not have an eliminator for this model. It is something we are working on but I do no have a release date. Anyone knows about rapidbike o2 sensors?
post #5 of 10 Old 04-22-2009, 02:30 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory_gr View Post
Today i take my bike after installing the rapidbikeiii but the mechanic says me that dynojet and rapidbike not have available and o2 sensor eliminator(lamda eliminator) for my bike. I am surpirises for that, anyone have any idea?
I try at rapidbike site and i found this http://www.rapidbikeusa.com/cgi-bin/...y=1109KRB3089X
The necessary Rapid Bike Lambda Eliminator/Emulators/RB-02 Modulator for complete “Open Loop” Tuning Mode
Hi!
Have you found a o2 eliminator kit yet?

I`m also looking for a 02 eliminator but havent found any.
post #6 of 10 Old 04-22-2009, 02:34 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

radio shack sells them. If you can find out he resistance the computer want to see. Buy that Ohm resistor was radioshack adn sonder that puppy in. THat is all a MIL elimenator is. It just comes in a pretty housing.
post #7 of 10 Old 04-22-2009, 03:11 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_b03 View Post
radio shack sells them. If you can find out he resistance the computer want to see. Buy that Ohm resistor was radioshack adn sonder that puppy in. THat is all a MIL elimenator is. It just comes in a pretty housing.
Thanks but I want something `plug and play`!

Mike at Dynojet sent me this answer ,

`We do not recommend the Powercommander for the European ZX10 because we have no way around the 02 sensor at this time. The PC5 will not adjust anything the 02 sensor controls. `

Must be some hitech unsolvable o2 sensors on the 08 09!!!!

Last edited by svenne; 04-22-2009 at 03:13 AM. Reason: spelling
post #8 of 10 Old 04-22-2009, 03:59 AM
SPLAT!!!

Posting Frequency

haha, installing a resistor on 2 wires is as plug-and-play as wiring gets, period. That is crazy though this o2 sensor is that much of an issue
post #9 of 10 Old 04-22-2009, 07:48 PM
Supercharged Mod

Posting Frequency

Why would you want to replace *correct* air/fuel ratio, as done by the closed-loop O2 sensor and its control system, with an *incorrect* air/fuel ratio caused by going to open loop control??

The closed-loop operation only happens at light to moderate engine load; it's not costing you any power and it's helping with your fuel consumption ...

Helibars, MRA screen, Ohlins damper, reversed shift pattern, sorted suspension, braided lines, Michelin Pilot Power, all else stock 'coz it's fast enough!
post #10 of 10 Old 04-24-2009, 12:32 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

I put on O2 controllers for the 07 on my 08,seems to work fine.
I will do a custom map in two weeks and I will try to test with and without O2controllers to see if there is any difference!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in