Gen 3: 2008-2010 Another FI light problem! sorry guys - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 05-13-2011, 10:29 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Another FI light problem! sorry guys

I just installed the graves block offs. I have been hearing mixed answers regarding the FI light coming on or not. Well, mine came on. I originally unplugged the kleen air system, put the bike back together, noticed my light came on. I decided to back in and replug it in and use plugs on all the inlets/outlets. The light turned off originally, but now its back on after about 10 miles of riding.

I just recently installed a PcV and autotune, air filter. The only things that I did to prevoke a FI light to come on was:

A) Unplugged the kleen air system
B) Tapped power from the servo for the autotune

Could it be one of these? How do i pull the CODE, I tried searching but cant find it right now, I know I saw it somewhere.

2008 ZX-10R Candy Plasma Blue - Akrapovic Evo Full Ti System, PCV with Autotune and LCD Display, Scotts Damper, BMC Filter, Gilles VCR Rearsets, Brembo RCS 19 Master Cylinder, Galfer Superbike Brake Lines, Galfer Pads, zx6r rear seat cowl & rear hugger, Tapeworks Rim stripes, Shogun Frame & Axle Sliders, Pazzo Shorty Levers, SpeedoHealer, Greggs Customs Mirror Blockoffs, Graves Block Off Plates, Michelin Pilot Pures, -1 +1 520 Conversion
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in