2018 zx10r abs auto blipper? - Page 2 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 14 Old 10-12-2019, 03:59 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

buy the woolich, I will send you a map, then we will video chat via wassap and we will do it, easy.. no rocket science...

any slip on is the same power, I would buy hindle.... all you mention are very noisy...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 Old 10-12-2019, 10:15 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Garage
I put the graves cat eliminator. Its a shorty but its kind of a long can. Looks and sounds great, its not overly loud. Good quality exhaust and reasonably priced.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Guarf likes this.
post #13 of 14 Old 10-14-2019, 02:10 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

I just started doing this brought the Woolich V3 log box and the wideband O2 kit. Brought a link pipe used a scorpion one that came with a half-moon disc to put on the exhaust valve motor stops any fault codes without an ECU flash as I am doing it in stages.
You don't need the wideband kit or the log box ver of the Woolich kit that is for autotuning the fuel maps.
The loom for the Woolich box is fairly easy to fit you may need to drill the security bolt out that holds the ECU retaining bracket in if it has them. Get nice new drill bits as they are stainless steel bolts.
Once that done it is just adding one wire to the ECU connector then plugging the other part of the loom into the OBD2 connector and that is it.
There are very good videos on the Woolich site and info :)
This is the one you need without the log box and a laptop min spec i5 with an internet connection as it won't work unless connected to the internet.
2016-2018 Kawasaki ZX10R - USB M v3 Package
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 14 Old 10-14-2019, 07:39 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Muresan View Post
Wow thanks for the great info, I am capable of doing it, it's just sometimes there's little details left out of people's instructions and then the process takes a turn for the worst lol and I gotta spend extra time and money to fix shit. I did watch the woolich video seems simple enough just as u explained.

Also this is my first owned bike, but have had two others that I rode that did not belong to me.

I think I might just take my bike in to get flashed, just found out there's a guy out here with a mobile Dyno and he flash's and tunes for like 250$ I think this is the safest route.

Any suggestions on what exhaust to buy?
I was looking at the m4 gp or the Austin racing v3. I like the little stubby look.

Oh and thanks again for taking the time to share your input guys! Much appreciated
I have a twobros low mount shorty race exhaust. The race exhaust comes with the midpipe/cat delete which is why I got it. If you want to add wideband o2 sensor woolich sends a bung that you can have welded on or do it yourself, the midpipe is stainless steel so it's easy to weld to. The akro setup already has a bung on the midpipe if you want to go that way. I just like the short low mount and the throaty sound of the twobros. I have changed to the carbon pipe since the pic
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190711_170415_1571096341701.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	424597  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in