2 juice or not 2 juice - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 08-22-2006, 08:11 PM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

2 juice or not 2 juice

I'm pondering the idea, they make a single and a double turbo 4 the 10 and I don't know if I should go with one of them or just put some juice on it I have heard that Kawasaki bike don't like the turbos that well and going with the juice (wet or dry) is the better way 2 go. Let me know your thoughts please
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 08-22-2006, 08:26 PM

Posting Frequency

I LUV turbos. My friend and I are considering fabbing a single exhaust mounted turbo for a zx 11 we have sitting around. It's a relatively new technique and has shown some good results on cars, which is why we're thinking about trying it on the zx 11. I would go with a turbo any day of the week over n o s. Don't know if you have the ability, but you can even get turbos for next to nothing off of ebay and fab your own kit if you have the knowledge and walk for only a little more than a nice nos kit.
post #3 of 7 Old 08-22-2006, 08:27 PM
Speed Freak

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to garth285
I got 204hp to the wheel on a 30 shot.....I beat a zx14 with full system power commander and no flies......3rd gear I Catch him and pass him like he is missing gears.

I'd say juice it...we've had good luck with them so far
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 08-22-2006, 08:35 PM

Posting Frequency

I think there's no arguing a turbo bike will whoop practically anyting if you can get the power to the ground and you have a setup that makes the bike manageable.....

but what you're asking is not a fair comparison. the question you need to ask is how deep are your pockets....not nos or turbo...
post #5 of 7 Old 08-23-2006, 11:39 AM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Turbos aren't good for corners. That discussion is in another thread. I would rather have nitrous. I like my dry kit, but wet is capable of more power and is easier on the tuning. With a dry kit you have to run the pcIII rich to compensate for the nitrous, the wet doesn't. Wet is more of a pain to plumb on a bike. If I had it my way, I would have a supercharger.
post #6 of 7 Old 08-23-2006, 08:34 PM

Posting Frequency

:iamwithst If I had to do it over again, I would supercharge. Just dont like the 5k hit at one time to get one.
post #7 of 7 Old 08-23-2006, 08:41 PM

Posting Frequency

Anything can run with nitrous. That's to easy, plus filling it back again and again... Turbo is the way to go. If you have a turbo your are not going to the racetrack for sure. A good custom set up is power always, all the time, no waiting for refills. 200 HP with a simple set up is easy to reach.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in