Here is what you do, take a sturdy center punch, and center it in the bottom of the bolt holes, give the center punch a very firm whack with a big hammer several times, this will break up a little of the loctite that these bolts are held in with. Also make damn sure you have as close to a brand new hex for this operation, I used a brand new long handle allen wrench with a 10mm deep 3/8 drive socket and a 18inch extension slipped over the long end for leverage, turning ever so slowly and being very carefull to keep the wrench burried. If it looks like it is going to strip, stopp and hammer and punch some more. I got all three of mine out this way with only a very minor slip on the top right one. Here is another tip, if you can get the left two out clean you can take the plate and move it back and forth and hopefully break the torque on the upper right bolt. Kawi really went overboard with the torque and loctite on these things, they are a bitch but can be got.
"Now, I am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"