05 zx10r dynoed at 161hp want more whats next?? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 Old 04-21-2008, 05:37 PM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

05 zx10r dynoed at 161hp want more whats next??

well i finaly got my o5 on a dyno and my best pull was 161hp with full muzzy pc III custom map k/n filter and a gipro set on setting 1 hard setting oh and on pump gas dont know where to go next i dont want to tear into the motor and no turbo so my Q?? is what other mods should i be looking at ?? any help is appriciated thi forum is a zx10 owners best friend !!

MUST REMEMBER TO HOLD ON MUST REMEMBER TO HOLD ON
MUZZY TI FULL ,HYPERPRO STABLE,GIPRO,K&N,DB SMOKE ZERO GRAVITY,OHLINS REAR SHOCK,SOLO COWL, SWINGARM,FRAME AND BAR SLIDERS,2CT, ENGINE ICE, WOODCRAFT COVERS,P SHORTYS,EURO SIGNALS, PC III,GALFER SS,GALFER HH,GALFER FRONT AND REAR WAVEYS,STOMP GRIP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 Old 04-21-2008, 05:41 PM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostcontrol05 View Post
well i finaly got my o5 on a dyno and my best pull was 161hp with full muzzy pc III custom map k/n filter and a gipro set on setting 1 hard setting oh and on pump gas dont know where to go next i dont want to tear into the motor and no turbo so my Q?? is what other mods should i be looking at ?? any help is appriciated thi forum is a zx10 owners best friend !!
your there without going internal.

If the 161 is smooth and user friendly throughout the entire band i'd be way happy.

BD

post #3 of 25 Old 04-21-2008, 05:48 PM
formerly GHOST RIDER

Posting Frequency

V- stack...?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 25 Old 04-21-2008, 05:49 PM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

thats what i thought thanx BD just wasnt sure if there was more bike candy out that i didnt know about

MUZZY TI FULL ,HYPERPRO STABLE,GIPRO,K&N,DB SMOKE ZERO GRAVITY,OHLINS REAR SHOCK,SOLO COWL, SWINGARM,FRAME AND BAR SLIDERS,2CT, ENGINE ICE, WOODCRAFT COVERS,P SHORTYS,EURO SIGNALS, PC III,GALFER SS,GALFER HH,GALFER FRONT AND REAR WAVEYS,STOMP GRIP
post #5 of 25 Old 04-21-2008, 05:50 PM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

what will the v stacks do for me dont really know much about them??

post #6 of 25 Old 04-21-2008, 07:09 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

My 05 was tuned the first time with full Arata, bmc race filter. got the same. (161 hp) went back the second time, with the cam, degreed, got 170hp. Now i got the 1051cc, head work and kawi cam. got a appointment Thursday (May 1 ) Hope i get a little more. Get the cam if you can.
post #7 of 25 Old 04-21-2008, 07:31 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to axo250
Lost,

You are pretty much at the end of the modding road before tearing into the motor. I'd suggest an ignition module and regear the bike. And honestly on the modding game, its expensive for more power once you get into the motor if you wanna do some serious stuff.

Appocalypse, did you get those numbers on race gas or pump gas? I hope you get some good numbers, but I'm just going to warn you not to expect another 20hp like they say you will get. I've got the 1077 and all the things to go along with it and mine makes upper 170s on pump gas. That is about 25hp or so increase over the bike when it was stock on the same dyno. Send me a pm when you get it done though. I'm interested to see where you get to. Who did your work?

"Besides, my ZX-10R eats GSX-Rs for breakfast." -- SportRider Magazine Article
post #8 of 25 Old 04-21-2008, 07:40 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by axo250 View Post
Lost,

You are pretty much at the end of the modding road before tearing into the motor. I'd suggest an ignition module and regear the bike. And honestly on the modding game, its expensive for more power once you get into the motor if you wanna do some serious stuff.

Appocalypse, did you get those numbers on race gas or pump gas? I hope you get some good numbers, but I'm just going to warn you not to expect another 20hp like they say you will get. I've got the 1077 and all the things to go along with it and mine makes upper 170s on pump gas. That is about 25hp or so increase over the bike when it was stock on the same dyno. Send me a pm when you get it done though. I'm interested to see where you get to. Who did your work?
Yeah pump gas. Same dyno, I'll let you know, the next day, gonna also get my friends 08 busa tuned the same day. I have a whole 5 gallon container of MR11, but dont know if im gonna use that or not? Probably pump gas (93 octane)
post #9 of 25 Old 04-21-2008, 08:22 PM

Posting Frequency

appocalypse, what did it have stock? What do you think of the Arata system? Good huh.
post #10 of 25 Old 04-21-2008, 08:37 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Don,t forget the ram air factor 15 hp or something. so u got like 175 or so.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in