Wsbk-2009 Line Up !! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 112 Old 10-05-2008, 03:03 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Wsbk-2009 Line Up !!

THE 2009 WILL BE AMAZING !!!!

NITRO NORI GOES TO XEROX DUCATI !! TEAMMATE hmm NOT SURE-- FABRIZIO?

CROCODILE TROY CORSER AND RUBEN XAUS --BMW S 1000RR

AMERICAN 3 TIMES AMA CHAMPION BEN SPIES and BSB RIDER TOM SYKES -YAMAHA MOTOR ITALIA

ROMAN EMPEROR MAX BIAGGI -APRILLIA RSV 1000 V4 TEAMMATE ????

JONATHAN REA TEN KATE'S SUPERSPORT RIDER WILL REPLACE KENAN SOFUOGLU ..SOFUOGLU GOES BACK TO SUPERSPORT.. AND OTHER TWO RIDERS WILL BE CHECA,AND RYUICHI KIYONARI

BSB CHAMP SHANE BYRNE WILL REPLACE RUBEN XAUS IN STERILGARDA DUCATI TEAM AND HIS TEAMMATE WILL BE ALESSANDRO POLITA SUPERSTOCK DRIVER

....THIS WILL BE AMAZING SEASON !!!!!
Attached Images

At my signal, unleash hell....

The GO SHOW !

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...21722087857607
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 112 Old 10-05-2008, 05:07 AM
welds like he has palsy

Posting Frequency

Why is Kenan Sofuoglu going back to supersport? I haven't kept up with it as much this year, but I remember last year he was killing everyone in the 600 class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by green10 View Post
speakers on a zx10 is like shitting in your bathwater!!!
post #3 of 112 Old 10-05-2008, 05:34 AM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP636 View Post
Why is Kenan Sofuoglu going back to supersport? I haven't kept up with it as much this year, but I remember last year he was killing everyone in the 600 class.
I agree Supaglu was the class of the WSS field last year and he has yet to show his metal on a SBK so off ya go mate............

BD

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 112 Old 10-05-2008, 05:59 AM
.net Most Followed Member

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
I agree Supaglu
BD

post #5 of 112 Old 10-05-2008, 06:10 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP636 View Post
well this year was very hard for him...His brother was killed..and he did not find his way on sbk Honda....So he will go back to supersport where he was flying last year!!

The GO SHOW !

post #6 of 112 Old 10-05-2008, 07:59 AM
Judge Dredd Mod

Posting Frequency

Anyone know who will be riding the KTM's next year?

BURNOUT.....
Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
post #7 of 112 Old 10-05-2008, 08:25 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

KTM will stay in Super Stock for 2009 season...

The GO SHOW !

post #8 of 112 Old 10-06-2008, 09:10 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to Macke
Stiggy motorsport signs haslam for 2009

This should be interesting, at least for us Swedes and Brits...

STIGGY MOTORSPORT AND LEON HASLAM IN WORLD SUPERBIKES 2009

Former Grand Prix racer Johan Stigefelt started his own race team in 2005 in order to fulfil his ambition of becoming a team owner. He decided to take part in one of the most competitive and highly contested championships in the world - the Supersport World Championship. For the first two years, he was also one of the team riders, but towards the end of the second year he realised that it would be better if he were to concentrate on the management of the team.

After four successful seasons in the Supersport World Championship, Johan is now ready to take his team to the next level, and will move into the Superbike World Championship in 2009. Alongside the new Superbike challenge, the team will continue to participate in the Supersport class next year and maintain their strong presence in the series.

Johan "I'm really happy to increase our team by entering the Superbikes World Championship and continuing our close relationship with Honda Motor Europe. Next year will be a huge challenge for all of us, but I believe we are ready for it. After four years of knowledge and experience in the Supersport class, we are looking forward to this new adventure. We have high expectations and will work our hardest to achieve our goals."

Twenty-five year old British rider Leon Haslam is returning to the Superbike World Championship with Johan Stigefelt's team after an absence of five years. Despite his tender years, he is one of the most experienced riders in the paddock having competed in 125cc, 250cc, 500cc Grand Prix and also the British Superbike and Supersport championships.

Leon is currently in second place in the British Superbike Championship, riding for HM Plant Honda, and has taken five victories in the past seven races.

Leon "To get the opportunity to join the Stiggy Team is excellent news for me. The team that Johan is putting together for his move into Superbike World Championship, and the technical package he is preparing, is all very exciting. I'm sure we will be competitive in 2009. I'm looking forward to working with the team and I'm very pleased to be able to continue both my own and my family's association with Honda."

Team owner Stigefelt commented: "To get Leon on board is great news for us. He has the experience that I need to ensure that the development of our Superbike project runs smoothly. You only have to look at his dominance in recent British Superbike rounds to see his natural ability and desire to win."

The Stiggy Team will field two riders in the 2009 World Superbike Championship and will name the second rider, plus the two riders taking part in the Supersport World Championship, in due course.

Source: www.stiggy.com

If you can't race fast, atleast you can look fast...

post #9 of 112 Old 10-06-2008, 02:08 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macke View Post
This should be interesting, at least for us Swedes and Brits...

STIGGY MOTORSPORT AND LEON HASLAM IN WORLD SUPERBIKES 2009

Former Grand Prix racer Johan Stigefelt started his own race team in 2005 in order to fulfil his ambition of becoming a team owner. He decided to take part in one of the most competitive and highly contested championships in the world - the Supersport World Championship. For the first two years, he was also one of the team riders, but towards the end of the second year he realised that it would be better if he were to concentrate on the management of the team.

After four successful seasons in the Supersport World Championship, Johan is now ready to take his team to the next level, and will move into the Superbike World Championship in 2009. Alongside the new Superbike challenge, the team will continue to participate in the Supersport class next year and maintain their strong presence in the series.

Johan "I'm really happy to increase our team by entering the Superbikes World Championship and continuing our close relationship with Honda Motor Europe. Next year will be a huge challenge for all of us, but I believe we are ready for it. After four years of knowledge and experience in the Supersport class, we are looking forward to this new adventure. We have high expectations and will work our hardest to achieve our goals."

Twenty-five year old British rider Leon Haslam is returning to the Superbike World Championship with Johan Stigefelt's team after an absence of five years. Despite his tender years, he is one of the most experienced riders in the paddock having competed in 125cc, 250cc, 500cc Grand Prix and also the British Superbike and Supersport championships.

Leon is currently in second place in the British Superbike Championship, riding for HM Plant Honda, and has taken five victories in the past seven races.

Leon "To get the opportunity to join the Stiggy Team is excellent news for me. The team that Johan is putting together for his move into Superbike World Championship, and the technical package he is preparing, is all very exciting. I'm sure we will be competitive in 2009. I'm looking forward to working with the team and I'm very pleased to be able to continue both my own and my family's association with Honda."

Team owner Stigefelt commented: "To get Leon on board is great news for us. He has the experience that I need to ensure that the development of our Superbike project runs smoothly. You only have to look at his dominance in recent British Superbike rounds to see his natural ability and desire to win."

The Stiggy Team will field two riders in the 2009 World Superbike Championship and will name the second rider, plus the two riders taking part in the Supersport World Championship, in due course.

Source: www.stiggy.com

I HAVE HEARD THIS TODAY..AND IT IS GREAT NEWS...

LEON IS GREAT RIDER ..LOVE WATCHING HIM AND OTHERS IN BSB--GREAT CHAMPIONSHIP... (CADWELL PARK-AMAZING TRACK)

CHEERS MATE!
Attached Images

The GO SHOW !

post #10 of 112 Old 10-06-2008, 05:24 PM
Guilty by association

Posting Frequency

this is going to be a great season, new bikes, new riders, hopefully Kawi can pull their heads out of their ass holes this year.

-I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.
General "Mad Dog" Mattis
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in