WSB race coverage reminder - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 03-11-2009, 09:33 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider
 
greeniner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Boynton Beach, FLA
Posts: 1,027
Posting Frequency
   
WSB race coverage reminder

The WSB Qatar rounds will be aired on SPEED, SATURDAY at 4:00 and 5:00 PM ET.
greeniner is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 Old 03-11-2009, 01:44 PM
Track Day Rider
 
zombeez4brkfst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Novi, MI
Posts: 180
Posting Frequency
 
Cool, thanks for the heads up! I was lucky today and was able to catch the last 30 laps of the Daytona 200. BOSTROM for the win:)!!!!!!

:deathmetathe demon who makes trophies of man:deathmeta
zombeez4brkfst is offline  
post #3 of 12 Old 03-12-2009, 02:49 PM
I really need to get out of the house
 
rocketracermike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: mesa,az
Posts: 10,362
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
           
thanks for the info.

Rain. Whats is this Rain i keep hearing?.
rocketracermike is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 12 Old 03-12-2009, 03:09 PM
GP Rider
 
The Joker 008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,570
Posting Frequency
Images: 12
      
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombeez4brkfst View Post
Cool, thanks for the heads up! I was lucky today and was able to catch the last 30 laps of the Daytona 200. BOSTROM for the win:)!!!!!!
Speed is repeating it this week and next. So you should be able to watch that horror show again. And you really, honestly think Bostrom earned that shit? Hayes had a 6 second lead and was on point before the yellow came out. If they did right, Hayes wins and deserved. That means a the restart- let him go then then seconds later everyone else go.

CCS/ASRA AM #567 Suck my Laughing Gas...Haha

My track videos: Homestead, Pt.1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AestzQ9E-Kc
Homestead, 3rd personhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSvLTGUU4xI
Palm Bch Intern'tl Raceway w/ my lowside, lol:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkyehVn95pE
Joker at Daytona-Team Hammer race school w/ John Hopkins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YpPUATErMY
Penguin Roadrace School:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLORtCY8aiI
The Joker 008 is offline  
post #5 of 12 Old 03-12-2009, 04:31 PM
PJD
GP Star
 
PJD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,535
Posting Frequency
       
Also those that think Speed is utter crap can download the races from racing underground if you still have an account. Those that got their accounts deleted...shame on you for not sharing files :P
Eurosport FTW

I do have an idea though. I know some of you folks are pretty computer savvy. Here is my idea.....
Someone on this forum set up some kind of filesharing account. I don't know how to do it nor am i going to waste my time learning how. I will do this though. I will download all the Eurosport races for motogp and WSBK and even BSB then i will upload them to who ever sets up the sharing program. Then member here can download them from that site.
Does that sound like a good plan?
This mean for ZX10.net member we don't have to watch that crap coverage from Speed we can watch all the British Eurosport stuff.
If someone can set something up like that I will upload the races from Austrailia to start. Then by sunday i should have Qatars races also.

Last edited by PJD; 03-12-2009 at 04:35 PM.
PJD is offline  
post #6 of 12 Old 03-12-2009, 05:09 PM
GP Rider
 
The Joker 008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,570
Posting Frequency
Images: 12
      
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJD View Post
Also those that think Speed is utter crap can download the races from racing underground if you still have an account. Those that got their accounts deleted...shame on you for not sharing files :P
Eurosport FTW

I do have an idea though. I know some of you folks are pretty computer savvy. Here is my idea.....
Someone on this forum set up some kind of filesharing account. I don't know how to do it nor am i going to waste my time learning how. I will do this though. I will download all the Eurosport races for motogp and WSBK and even BSB then i will upload them to who ever sets up the sharing program. Then member here can download them from that site.
Does that sound like a good plan?
This mean for ZX10.net member we don't have to watch that crap coverage from Speed we can watch all the British Eurosport stuff.
If someone can set something up like that I will upload the races from Austrailia to start. Then by sunday i should have Qatars races also.
Dude, that would be awesome! I don't mind trying to figure it out. But I am sure someone here already knows how to do it. Tell me what fileshare should I use and I will get started tonight.

CCS/ASRA AM #567 Suck my Laughing Gas...Haha

My track videos: Homestead, Pt.1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AestzQ9E-Kc
Homestead, 3rd personhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSvLTGUU4xI
Palm Bch Intern'tl Raceway w/ my lowside, lol:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkyehVn95pE
Joker at Daytona-Team Hammer race school w/ John Hopkins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YpPUATErMY
Penguin Roadrace School:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLORtCY8aiI
The Joker 008 is offline  
post #7 of 12 Old 03-12-2009, 05:35 PM
PJD
GP Star
 
PJD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,535
Posting Frequency
       
That's the thing i don't know anything about setting them up or which ones to use.
My friend belongs to a private one and those guys share new movies between themselves.
Once it is set up it needs to be set as private so only ZX10.net members can join. I know each person has to be given access separately to the file share program via a room name and password. That way it can be kept private.
That's about all i know.
PJD is offline  
post #8 of 12 Old 03-12-2009, 05:38 PM
PJD
GP Star
 
PJD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,535
Posting Frequency
       
Right now on my HD's i have the complete 2008 GP's races that's 125cc, 250cc and GP's
It's about 45 GB's worth so it's massive. I also have a bunch of Isle of Man TT stuff and WSBK.
This will take a long time to upload but as long as someone can host the fileshare system they will be good stuff to have.
PJD is offline  
post #9 of 12 Old 03-12-2009, 05:41 PM
GP Rider
 
The Joker 008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,570
Posting Frequency
Images: 12
      
Nice! I am looking up different file shares right now. I should know something about them by late tonight.

CCS/ASRA AM #567 Suck my Laughing Gas...Haha

My track videos: Homestead, Pt.1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AestzQ9E-Kc
Homestead, 3rd personhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSvLTGUU4xI
Palm Bch Intern'tl Raceway w/ my lowside, lol:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkyehVn95pE
Joker at Daytona-Team Hammer race school w/ John Hopkins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YpPUATErMY
Penguin Roadrace School:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLORtCY8aiI
The Joker 008 is offline  
post #10 of 12 Old 03-12-2009, 07:16 PM
Track Day Rider
 
zombeez4brkfst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Novi, MI
Posts: 180
Posting Frequency
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker 008 View Post
Speed is repeating it this week and next. So you should be able to watch that horror show again. And you really, honestly think Bostrom earned that shit? Hayes had a 6 second lead and was on point before the yellow came out. If they did right, Hayes wins and deserved. That means a the restart- let him go then then seconds later everyone else go.
I am and always have been a fan of Bostrom. A win is win no matter which way you cut it. While I'd agree that Hayes was absolutely killing it(he definately was the better rider that day until his wreck). Do I think Bostrom 'deserved' that win? My opinion is irrelevant.

:deathmetathe demon who makes trophies of man:deathmeta
zombeez4brkfst is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sachsenring TV coverage reminder greeniner Race and Stunt 0 07-08-2008 09:37 AM
Health care coverage. ninjamaster6-10 The Out House 0 11-20-2007 11:16 PM
New Insurance Coverage (helpul tip?) jbl_91762 The ZX-10R 19 02-24-2007 08:06 PM
full coverage on your 2006 gaugelane The ZX-10R 27 01-07-2007 10:25 PM
2004 - Do I still need full coverage? circusnuts The Out House 22 09-26-2006 08:14 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome