Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Well here I go...

721 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Deals Gap Dragon Slayer 
#1 ·
I've been wanting to get back into racing for a long time. Haven't really done anything on the track in 13 years now other than a few track days.

I'm planning to get re-licensed this spring, and I plan to try to hit up my company for some sponsorship. Its just this little software company. Some of you may have heard of them, Oracle.

Anywho... some friends and I are thinking of maybe running endurance on my 07 zx10. Anyone out there good with photo shop that could maybe put together a paint scheme for the bike?

I'm thinking something along the lines of the Konica Minolta Hondas, but red and white with the Oracle sponsorship... I had some friends do a couple of mock ups, but they were all solid red, which i'm not a huge fan of.

Moderators, if you feel this should be in a different section, feel free to move.

and of course, the bike will be getting zx-10r.net decals as well...

#6 ·
well technically I am too... used to race when i was a kid back east... thats why i'm going to focus this year to as much track time as i can get... and getting re-licensed. do'nt plan to actually race (other than the 2 i'll have to survive to upgrade from prov-nov)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.