Tom sykes wsbk champion celebration t-shirt - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 10-28-2013, 10:43 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

Posting Frequency

Garage
Tom sykes wsbk champion celebration t-shirt

At the final round of the world Superbike season in Jerez, Spain, Kawasaki Racing Team rider, Tom Sykes, became the first Kawasaki mounted WSBK Champion in twenty years.

To celebrate the fact, the clothing and accessory department of Kawasaki Motors Europe worked with the Kawasaki Racing Team to produce a T shirt for Tom to wear on the rostrum having secured the Championship with one race remaining of the season.

A popular rider throughout the world – and especially in Europe – the public demand for more T shirts than the limited edition of garments created for Tom and the team staff has resulted in the T shirt being re-printed and made available for sale at Kawasaki dealerships at the end of October.

"Within minutes of winning the 2013 WSBK Championship I had the trophy in my hands and I was wearing special T shirt to mark the event”, said Sykes.

“As soon as I put it on people were asking me where they could buy one. I'll be keeping mine as a memento of the day and I can't wait to see how many T shirts Kawasaki dealers sell now they are available to purchase".

Note: The T shirts are available in a full range of sizes and will retail at £25.95 excluding local taxes.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-28-2013, 08:07 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

I am really just wanting a Poster from the Home page "World Domination" so I can hang it on my Garage wall along with all the other Kawi posters.....let me know if you come across one I'm in.

Bloo

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
post #3 of 3 Old 10-29-2013, 04:02 AM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
Get one here...

http://www.kawasaki.eu/Accessory/Details/3408CD14884

I didnt see any posters Bloo...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in