texas tornado? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 07-20-2010, 01:26 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

texas tornado?

looks like edwards is off too ducati wsb! there's a feture in mcn(uk)2morow??????????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 07-20-2010, 02:08 PM
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
He had better luck in WSB in his day anyway.....always loved to watch him race since i first saw him back in the AMA riding for yami with James........hope he does well.

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

post #3 of 10 Old 07-21-2010, 05:38 PM
Guilty by association

Posting Frequency

yea he did way better in WSB, ill be rooting for him all the way!!

-I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.
General "Mad Dog" Mattis
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 07-21-2010, 08:20 PM

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP10R View Post
yea he did way better in WSB, ill be rooting for him all the way!!
you and me both, it killed me to see him struggle in the GP's...i mean he would be in the top 5 or so in points BUT never won a race that i remember? i'm sure i'll be corrected if so.

post #5 of 10 Old 07-21-2010, 11:41 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

MCN..

More Crap News...

"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely."
post #6 of 10 Old 07-22-2010, 03:40 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

weather it's true or not,he's defo on the move as yamaha are taking the piss out of a awsome rider!!!!he has said that he did'nt even get factory parts when he was in the factory team,let alone in tech 3!!(what a joke!)yamaha will take the piss out of spies just like they have edwards if he partners lorenzo next year!! i say get the hell out of there edwards and show your true pace......(has edwards ever rode for ducati?).
post #7 of 10 Old 07-22-2010, 04:28 PM

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakers10r View Post
weather it's true or not,he's defo on the move as yamaha are taking the piss out of a awsome rider!!!!he has said that he did'nt even get factory parts when he was in the factory team,let alone in tech 3!!(what a joke!)yamaha will take the piss out of spies just like they have edwards if he partners lorenzo next year!! i say get the hell out of there edwards and show your true pace......(has edwards ever rode for ducati?).
No, he rode the aprillia cube when he first came into moto gp but he's never rode the duc. i hope he gives biaggi and them boys fits next year in WSBK!!!!!! and i pray that spies will run circles around lorenzo BUT that little fugger can ride!!! it'll definately be interesting to say the least

post #8 of 10 Old 07-22-2010, 05:09 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

if spies gets the same bike/parts as lorenzo then maybe,thats my point edwards did'nt so why will spies?it's bullshit...
post #9 of 10 Old 07-22-2010, 05:22 PM

Posting Frequency

I know BUT don't lorenzo and rossi have the same parts? i know when edwards went from honda to aprillia he did it more cause of his relationship with michelin along with the fact that HRC was treating him like a stepchild and not giving him much support as far as parts that the rest of honda's were running and he would have been on a satellite team on bridgestones. if yami puts spies and lorenzo on matching bikes then it will be very entertaining. i'm just still amazed that they would step over VR and offer lorenzo more cash than him after everything rossi has done for and with yamaha.....politics and racing, the same thing that's fuked up the AMA for the past few years!

post #10 of 10 Old 07-22-2010, 09:24 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakers10r View Post
if spies gets the same bike/parts as lorenzo then maybe,thats my point edwards did'nt so why will spies?it's bullshit...
I like edwards, he's a great rider, BUT even if he'd gotten better parts than rossi i doubt he could have beat him. Edwards has never really reached his potential in gps, i think he'll do great in wsbk on any team. Remeber that bayliss was the same, kicked ass in wsbk, floundered around on ducatis and hondas in motgp, went back to wsbk and kicked ass again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMY10ER View Post
I know BUT don't lorenzo and rossi have the same parts? i know when edwards went from honda to aprillia he did it more cause of his relationship with michelin along with the fact that HRC was treating him like a stepchild and not giving him much support as far as parts that the rest of honda's were running and he would have been on a satellite team on bridgestones. if yami puts spies and lorenzo on matching bikes then it will be very entertaining. i'm just still amazed that they would step over VR and offer lorenzo more cash than him after everything rossi has done for and with yamaha.....politics and racing, the same thing that's fuked up the AMA for the past few years!
Yamaha's just trying to secure their racing future (lorenzo). We don't really know the whole story about the contract offer so at this point it's merely speculation. I can see however that yamaha would offer less of a raise to rossi than lorenzo though just based on how much more rossi makes. Not to mention tht lorenzo has been in command of this years championship since the beginning and obviously yamaha knew that he can go anywhere and just might if they did not ante up. They definately would like both of them to stay, but they ain't gonna let the next 10 years (lorenzo) worth of title runs walk out the door for what may just be 1 or 2 more (rossi).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in