Texas Mile Registration - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 Old 01-14-2010, 10:29 PM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Texas Mile Registration

Registration for the March Texas Mile opens tomorrow, Friday.

http://www.texasmile.net/

March 26 thru 28, 2010.

Hope to see some 10's representin' out there.

'07 10SE; Area P Exhaust; 6000k HIDs; Pipercross race Filter; Roaring Toyz swingarm extens; MPS Spyder dry nitrous kit w 1lb bottle; 530 conversion; driven sprockets; Speedohealer; PC-III; Multi-function hub; Sabin tune; dynojet quickshifter; Brock's front end strap kit; Kawi seat cowl; Fender elim; hotbodies screen; Vortex lwng links
'08 ZX-14; 209mph; IHI Turbo; Tiger tail; Bazzaz z-fi & AFM; Flies removed; roaring toyz lowering links; Brock's strap; Speedohealer; 6000k HIDs; Sabin tune
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 01-14-2010, 11:34 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Im planning on making it

2006 Ebony ZX14
Looking for new 10

Still.....Looking for:
Carbon, Aluminum, or Magnesium wheels, rear sets, velocity stacks,
post #3 of 14 Old 01-15-2010, 11:31 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

I'll be there I'm only about 45 mins away
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 Old 01-15-2010, 02:53 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

hey dsflyhigh i hope you and greg will be done with the 14 and i would like nothing better than to make the trip and try my NOS 10r that greg did for me it's something im going and try to do this year so you never know if things go well i might be able to make it down

06 zx-10r MPS nos kit (40 dry)NOS mini controller , Brocks ex (Full undertail system) Piper cross (Air filter) PowerCommander 111 HUB and Quickshifter Carrozzeria v-star rims(HPC map and tune) 2011 zx-10r Austin vr 250 mm pipe, Guhl reflash, bazzaz self map w/ quick shifter, Bmc carbon race filter,attack rear sets,driven sprockets -1/+1 OZ racing wheels. Special Thx GUHL MOTORS,HOUSE OF SPEED 2011 lexus is-f
post #5 of 14 Old 01-15-2010, 05:06 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

I want to do this. That weekend is my B-day. My 10R is completely stock except for a Two Bros. slip on. Perhaps some fellow texans will school me in the way of upgrades.

Hey, Kiss my ass!!!
I'm from Texas, It's more Gooder!! What country are you from?
2006 solar yellow-sold to Usmcjohn1148, purchased back from UsmcJohn. She is home now.
post #6 of 14 Old 01-16-2010, 10:29 AM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 ninja r View Post
hey dsflyhigh i hope you and greg will be done with the 14 and i would like nothing better than to make the trip and try my NOS 10r that greg did for me it's something im going and try to do this year so you never know if things go well i might be able to make it down
Come on down. It's a good time. My 14 better be done, I know Greg will make it happen. I would love to see more 10's down there. I was the only one last October. 176mph was respectable with my 185 lbs plus gear on a stock bike, sans pipe, pc3, tune, and a filter.
NOS bike would be awesome!!! 200!!!
I'm just taking the 14 this time, 2 bikes was too much. I didn't give the 10 much attention. The weekend was fun as $hit though, what a rush.
Great people to get to know. Lots of cool bikes and cars, and I learned a ton about riding style, technique, etc. Even though it's a straight line mile there's still a lot going on.

'07 10SE; Area P Exhaust; 6000k HIDs; Pipercross race Filter; Roaring Toyz swingarm extens; MPS Spyder dry nitrous kit w 1lb bottle; 530 conversion; driven sprockets; Speedohealer; PC-III; Multi-function hub; Sabin tune; dynojet quickshifter; Brock's front end strap kit; Kawi seat cowl; Fender elim; hotbodies screen; Vortex lwng links
'08 ZX-14; 209mph; IHI Turbo; Tiger tail; Bazzaz z-fi & AFM; Flies removed; roaring toyz lowering links; Brock's strap; Speedohealer; 6000k HIDs; Sabin tune

Last edited by dsflyhigh; 01-16-2010 at 10:29 AM. Reason: spelling
post #7 of 14 Old 01-16-2010, 10:37 AM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk Baron View Post
I want to do this. That weekend is my B-day. My 10R is completely stock except for a Two Bros. slip on. Perhaps some fellow texans will school me in the way of upgrades.
I'm certainly no expert but there are a couple of things you can easily do to help that don't cost tons of $$$$.

Race filter to let her breathe, speedohealer to take out the limiter (I was indicating 195mph on my 176mph run, even with the healer, lots of slippage on these light bikes at those speeds), you need to safety wire some things (if I can do this anyone can). Strap the front end to help it from coming up too much and lower the rear a bit (I didn't have lowering links).

post #8 of 14 Old 01-16-2010, 10:41 AM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

I registered yesterday, it's filling up quick. They said over a hundred signed up already, it's getting more and more popular.

http://www.texasmile.net/

post #9 of 14 Old 03-14-2010, 08:46 PM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Hope to see you guys/gals there. Less than 2 weeks now. I will be there with my 14, I have a 19 foot Cherokee Grey Wolf toy hauler and a black GMC Sierra pickup, come on by and hang out, you're all welcome.

Last edited by dsflyhigh; 03-14-2010 at 08:46 PM. Reason: spelling
post #10 of 14 Old 03-14-2010, 09:35 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Damn, I wish we had something like this up north

2012 ZX-14R
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in