SpeedTv again........ - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 Old 09-12-2009, 06:24 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

SpeedTv again........

Why are they at least one week behind schedule on showing AMA Racing on there channel , and why aren't they showing at least this week Mat Mladin's final race of his career ? Hellp me understand the madness !!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 Old 09-12-2009, 08:36 PM
La Flama Blanca

Posting Frequency

At this point I have to say they have suceeded with their plan. I totally care nothing about AMA racing anymore, congratulations, between the DMG and Speed, AMA is totally off the grid in my life

"Now, I am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"
post #3 of 37 Old 09-12-2009, 08:50 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

The AMA races were shown on the same day they took place last weekend.

Mark
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 37 Old 09-12-2009, 09:33 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Yep I watched them last week on Speed, however they were on pretty late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjeR View Post
I'm glad I'm a stripper, the money keeps coming in! lol
post #5 of 37 Old 09-12-2009, 09:42 PM
BANNED

Posting Frequency

+1 SAME DAY!

And to all the people saying "yep GMG fucked up ama just like we thought they would" I ask you, Have you seen any races this year?? it was the Best damn year of racing I have ever seen! I was so hooked on AMA this year I would watch it on tivo before watching Moto GP of WSBK! STOP BEING SHEEP! And just believing what the other guy said! DMG had done more for making racing "fun to watch" then AMA could ever do!..... and they did it in 1 year!
post #6 of 37 Old 09-12-2009, 10:18 PM
La Flama Blanca

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX10Rracer View Post
+1 SAME DAY!

And to all the people saying "yep GMG fucked up ama just like we thought they would" I ask you, Have you seen any races this year?? it was the Best damn year of racing I have ever seen! I was so hooked on AMA this year I would watch it on tivo before watching Moto GP of WSBK! STOP BEING SHEEP! And just believing what the other guy said! DMG had done more for making racing "fun to watch" then AMA could ever do!..... and they did it in 1 year!
Yeah great racing, Mladin won basically the first 10 Races in a row and had the championship locked up and put it in cruise control the last half of the season, great racing! SBK is what counts not that Daytona (Nasbike) crap that they kept trying to shove down our god damn throats. How many times do you have to hear it, America does not want to see 1200's racing against 600's, its not fair god dammit. THe majority has spoke time and time agiain about this, its all over the fricking internet on every bike forum. I am glad you won your championship, and I hope you can sleep at night, and I really hope that you would have been talented enough to win the same championship on a equal bike to your class.

post #7 of 37 Old 09-12-2009, 10:18 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2009/...mspeedrant.htm

I missed the last part of Mladins last race and post race interviews because I TIVO'd it since they showed race 2 at 1:30 in the FLIPPIN MORNING! There was a delay that got the time scheduling out of whack. (see link) Im with you 9r to 10r Im to the point that the DMG has sucked the life out of the series. Yhea the races are closer but Pegram battling Hayes just leaves me hollow, I cant explain it, maybe its because we are seeing the likes of Mladin leaving in disgust. Hopefully the bad taste will disolve and we can look forward to battles in the future between Herrin and Aquino in Superbike.
post #8 of 37 Old 09-12-2009, 11:02 PM
BANNED

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9R to 10R View Post
Yeah great racing, Mladin won basically the first 10 Races in a row and had the championship locked up and put it in cruise control the last half of the season, great racing! SBK is what counts not that Daytona (Nasbike) crap that they kept trying to shove down our god damn throats. How many times do you have to hear it, America does not want to see 1200's racing against 600's, its not fair god dammit. THe majority has spoke time and time agiain about this, its all over the fricking internet on every bike forum. I am glad you won your championship, and I hope you can sleep at night, and I really hope that you would have been talented enough to win the same championship on a equal bike to your class.
My friend I have won 4 titles on different bikes and that being said, and like I have said, if you don't think Danny is fast RACE HIS ASS! if you win talk shit if you don’t..........well........ ya know!

Last edited by ZX10Rracer; 09-13-2009 at 02:45 PM.
post #9 of 37 Old 09-13-2009, 06:50 AM
La Flama Blanca

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX10Rracer View Post
My friend I have wont 4 titles on different bikes and that being said, and like I have said, if you don't think Danny is fast RACE HIS ASS! if you win talk shit if you don’t..........well........ ya know!
Aww, man, I am sorry, i came off kinda pissy I was having a bad night, did not mean to take it out on you. I am not debating your speed, your probably one of the fastest dudes on the site( if not the fastest), I got no problem with Eslick either, some of us die hard race fans are just a little disgusted with the state of AMA racing these days. Yeah the racing may have been closer,but Who's noticing?
Have a good day man, and sorry for venting on you.

Last edited by 9R to 10R; 09-13-2009 at 10:42 AM.
post #10 of 37 Old 09-13-2009, 08:25 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9R to 10R View Post
Aww, mand, I am sorry, i came off kinda pissy I was having a bad night, did nto mean to take it out on you. I am not debating your speed, your probably one of the fastest dueds on the site( if not the fastest), I got no problem with Eslick either, some of us die hard race fans are just a little disgusted with the state of AMA racingthese days. Yeah the racing may have been closer,but Who's noticing?
Have a good day man, and sorry for venting on you.
Hey I agree, eslick is fast. He wasn't as fast last year or any year on equal equipment, so... Anyway, I never blamed him or buell for that matter, they are playing by dmg's rules, unfair as they are. As for superbike and close racing, as I've stated before, slow the bikes down enough and it will create closer racing. Put them on scooters and the whole field will be in contention for a win. It is a shame, as an avid race fan and a technical gearhead, that they had to neuter American roadracing's most cutting edge motorcycles to accomplish close racing, and in the process, losing the best superbike rider the series has probably ever seen. I'd much rather the other manufacturers and riders step up their game rather lower the bar for them. Back to the original topic, speed's coverage is pretty lame, who really gives a crap about the moto-st recap and highlights, and who wants to stay up till 1:30am or risk tivo missing race? I'll never forgo watching wsbk racing for ama or motgp. WSBK is close AND it has a fair rules package.

Last edited by hayden41; 09-13-2009 at 08:33 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in