Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

setting the sag have a quick ?

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  chrispyraptor 
#1 ·
I'm going to be setting my sag on my track bike.I know you are supposed to have full gear on when you set sag, but what about fule in the tank? Do you set sag with a full, half, or empty tank.I would think half of tank.I would like to know some outher opinions?:mrgreen:

#2 ·
Interesting question.... Honestly, I set it whenever it is convenient and have never thought of it. I would like to know also because I don't think it has ever been brought up before on the forum.:dontknow:

#4 ·
. About the tank, I would do with half tank, because full tank and empty tank you will be only a few moments in track.
+1 It's probably splitting hairs but we don't tend to ride around totally full or on reserve that much of the time.

#6 ·
If you want to adjust preload, I can give you some tips, first is put all you equpment like leather suit, helmet etc..!
I did plain on putting on all my gear...I am going to set the sag with half a tank..Thanks for all the input guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.