Sears Point laps voice over by Ken Hill

Here is my Sears Point voice over...

Laguna coming soon!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 10-28-2012, 08:48 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Sears point it hasn't been for awhile, then Infineon, and now it's Sonoma Raceway....just saying.

I will watch the video though I don't think it's going to help like your last one at Thunderhill that's the track to go to and have some serious fun. Sonoma is a great technical track easier with a 600 to whip up on some 1000s no problem.

bloo

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
post #3 of 4 Old 10-28-2012, 08:56 PM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
Sears point it hasn't been for awhile, then Infineon, and now it's Sonoma Raceway....just saying.

I will watch the video though I don't think it's going to help like your last one at Thunderhill that's the track to go to and have some serious fun. Sonoma is a great technical track easier with a 600 to whip up on some 1000s no problem.

bloo
As soon as Infineon was done...it's Sears Point for me!

Really fun technical track..600s work well there, but to ride a 1000 there at speed, takes some serious technique...At both Sears and Thunderhill, my best lap times between a 600 and 1000 are both 2 seconds difference...

Ken
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 10-28-2012, 09:11 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khill View Post
As soon as Infineon was done...it's Sears Point for me!

Really fun technical track..600s work well there, but to ride a 1000 there at speed, takes some serious technique...At both Sears and Thunderhill, my best lap times between a 600 and 1000 are both 2 seconds difference...

Ken
That's interesting, I posted here a long time ago Doug Chandler went almost 3seconds faster on a ZX10R after riding a Gixx 05 at Thunderhill (edit that was back to back) ....guess it's all relative

Bloo

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in