Raced an 03' 954 RR on bottle. - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 07-13-2004, 11:59 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 585
Posting Frequency
 
Raced an 03' 954 RR on bottle.

Raced a freind of mine on a bridge where another cop freind of mine shut it down so we could race, anyway.....lol.

This was actually a 2-3 mile stretch of a backroad between Frisco and Denton TX. 2 lanes of brand new road and nobody in front of us! what a deal!

So we went from about a 40 roll and I just crept away from him till about 4th where his bottle pressure dropped. Then it was over. :D
GARSZX10R is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 Old 07-22-2004, 04:55 PM
Track Day Rider
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 164
Posting Frequency
 
Re: Raced an 03' 954 RR on bottle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GARSZX10R
Raced a freind of mine on a bridge where another cop freind of mine shut it down so we could race, anyway.....lol.

This was actually a 2-3 mile stretch of a backroad between Frisco and Denton TX. 2 lanes of brand new road and nobody in front of us! what a deal!

So we went from about a 40 roll and I just crept away from him till about 4th where his bottle pressure dropped. Then it was over. :D
And then you got beat really bad by a blue ZX10R. I think I remember that happening not too long after you raced that other guy. HEHEEEEE!!!

2002 Blue Yamaha R1 ([email protected]) SOLD
2004 Blue Kawasaki ZX10R ([email protected]) SOLD
2006 Suzuki GSXR1000 (Brand New)
Garceeya is offline  
post #3 of 10 Old 07-23-2004, 08:58 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 585
Posting Frequency
 
I don't mind getting beat by another 10, just not a Honda.....haha.

You know I had you till I missed third......FUGGER! :D
GARSZX10R is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 10 Old 07-26-2004, 02:33 PM
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1,262
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
 
dude that's nothing compared to what happened this weekend. I raced a turbo hayabusa on NOS on Hwy 45. Don't worry, my state trooper friends closed the highway and we got a police escort, except those doods on their K1000's couldn't keep up with our 190 mph speeds. Of course, the ol' 10R spanked that Busa and the mayor of Houston came out to congratulate me on my stunning victory. Although it wasn't that surprising since I have that thinner head gasket that adds about 50 HP.
dnwhoop02 is offline  
post #5 of 10 Old 07-26-2004, 03:16 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 585
Posting Frequency
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnwhoop02
dude that's nothing compared to what happened this weekend. I raced a turbo hayabusa on NOS on Hwy 45. Don't worry, my state trooper friends closed the highway and we got a police escort, except those doods on their K1000's couldn't keep up with our 190 mph speeds. Of course, the ol' 10R spanked that Busa and the mayor of Houston came out to congratulate me on my stunning victory. Although it wasn't that surprising since I have that thinner head gasket that adds about 50 HP.
I don't know where you were going with that... :? but it was funny.... :D
GARSZX10R is offline  
post #6 of 10 Old 07-26-2004, 05:23 PM
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1,262
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
 
we weren't going anywhere... we were just racing down the highway... did you not get that? :)
dnwhoop02 is offline  
post #7 of 10 Old 07-26-2004, 05:48 PM
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,620
Posting Frequency
 
When u say on bottle .. Do you mean you were drinking? [smilie=b:
Louks03 is offline  
post #8 of 10 Old 07-26-2004, 06:53 PM
I really need to get out of the house
 
Big Daddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 34,537
Posting Frequency
Images: 38
           
no, no silly boy, a milk bottle [smilie=b:

BD




Those who stir the shit pot should have to lick the spoon.
Big Daddy is offline  
post #9 of 10 Old 07-26-2004, 07:54 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 585
Posting Frequency
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louks03
When u say on bottle .. Do you mean you were drinking? [smilie=b:
Yeah, that's what I mean. [smilie=m:
GARSZX10R is offline  
post #10 of 10 Old 07-26-2004, 07:57 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,830
Posting Frequency
Images: 2
 
I think I'll have one of those... [smilie=b: :o [smilie=b:
sp500 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome