race spoilers - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 03-11-2006, 03:35 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

race spoilers

So I found out who won the Daytona 200 and who got hurt in the superbike race just by openning the home page of this site. To quote Florida Evans from Good Times "DAMN DAMN DAMN!"
I think this should be bumped
https://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17889

2005 ZX-10 green lower fairings, Ohlins steering damper, GiPRo ATRE, Power Commander, Area P 15" CF slip on, Sato rearsets, Sato Ti exhaust hanger, -1 tooth front sprocket, Galfer SS brake lines, Shogun frame sliders, fork sliders, Sato swing arm spools, Euro front and rear indicators, fender eliminator from Kerry at Area P, speedohealer, CRG levers, CRG lane splitter mirrors, carbon fiber dash, CBR calipers w/ Vesrah RJL pads

Last edited by crash skidmark; 03-11-2006 at 04:05 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 03-11-2006, 04:21 PM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

By the and why did that last thread get closed anyway? Please put a warning up so those of us that have not seen it yet don't get it spioled.

04 Green ZX-10R, Evo II Header, Evo Canister, PCIIIUSB, BMC Race Filter, Vortex adj. Rearsets, Scorpio Alarm, Scotts Damper, Ivan's TRE, Ivan PCIII USB Map, Ivan's Kleen Block-Offs, Clear Alternatives Flush Mounts, Puig Double Bubble, Mirror Blocks, Sho-gun sliders, 1/5 throttle, Hot bodies fender eliminator, Goodridge SS lines, pazzo shorties and exhuast hanger.
post #3 of 11 Old 03-13-2006, 10:48 AM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

Talking

I think that spoiler rule only applies to the Euros that get WSB and MotoGP before we do. The Superbike race was televised live here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 Old 03-13-2006, 12:33 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy
I think that spoiler rule only applies to the Euros that get WSB and MotoGP before we do. The Superbike race was televised live here.
Are you unaware of Tivo, Moxi or for that matter VCRs? Not everyone is able to watch the live telecast.

And apologies if you were just kidding. Very sore subject for me. I don't understand why people can't understand the concept of starting a post about race results with the simple word "SPOILER". If they post results without it, I say ban 'em.
post #5 of 11 Old 03-13-2006, 03:09 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanyonCarver
Very sore subject for me. I don't understand why people can't understand the concept of starting a post about race results with the simple word "SPOILER". If they post results without it, I say ban 'em.

Green is fastest.
post #6 of 11 Old 03-13-2006, 04:01 PM

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Are you unaware of Tivo, Moxi or for that matter VCRs? Not everyone is able to watch the live telecast.

And apologies if you were just kidding. Very sore subject for me. I don't understand why people can't understand the concept of starting a post about race results with the simple word "SPOILER". If they post results without it, I say ban 'em.
I had to tape the 200 too. Fortunately I stayed out of the race section untill after I had watched it.

Last edited by Andy; 03-13-2006 at 04:05 PM.
post #7 of 11 Old 03-13-2006, 05:33 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
I had to tape the 200 too. Fortunately I stayed out of the race section untill after I had watched it.
I hear ya Andy. I avoid the Race section, too. But I've been ambushed by race results in the main forum, the Out House, and the home page, even when trying to avoid them.

This week, bike week, I had to avoid the site for damn near the whole week just to ensure that I didn't get some accidental results. Just wish I didn't have to do that. Start going through withdrawal after a few days.
post #8 of 11 Old 03-13-2006, 05:37 PM
Green Hippie

Posting Frequency

do'nt blame me I was there the whole time I thought we had this sorted geuss not

VAE VICTUS!

RIP James R Patterson 6/3/30-5/26/09
post #9 of 11 Old 03-13-2006, 05:45 PM

Posting Frequency

Quote:
I hear ya Andy. I avoid the Race section, too. But I've been ambushed by race results in the main forum, the Out House, and the home page, even when trying to avoid them.

This week, bike week, I had to avoid the site for damn near the whole week just to ensure that I didn't get some accidental results. Just wish I didn't have to do that. Start going through withdrawal after a few days.
Now that would piss me off too and if I had seen any of them they would have been deleted or moved. But I avoided this site all day Saturday.
post #10 of 11 Old 03-13-2006, 08:52 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
I stayed out of the race section too; I saw the stuff on the home page of the site. I'll just stay off the forum until I see the race(s) from now on. I already don't talk to one of my friends on race weekends because he likes to find out the results ASAP and ruin it for me.

2005 ZX-10 green lower fairings, Ohlins steering damper, GiPRo ATRE, Power Commander, Area P 15" CF slip on, Sato rearsets, Sato Ti exhaust hanger, -1 tooth front sprocket, Galfer SS brake lines, Shogun frame sliders, fork sliders, Sato swing arm spools, Euro front and rear indicators, fender eliminator from Kerry at Area P, speedohealer, CRG levers, CRG lane splitter mirrors, carbon fiber dash, CBR calipers w/ Vesrah RJL pads
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in