Pahrump Pics 6/10/06 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 Old 06-11-2006, 10:31 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to rtspring
Pahrump Pics 6/10/06

Here are some pics of me at the trackday at Pharump with Kneedragger and KaTooM!!!! Man it was hot but we all did really well. With that being the first time ever at the track I think a 1.51 is pretty good for me. Still have alot of work to do to go as fast as Kneedragger and KaTooM though.ENJOY!!!!
Attached Images

Whether it's one in the air or two on the ground, always keep the Rubber Side Down!!!

www.teamrsd.com

04 Blue ZX-10

Last edited by rtspring; 06-11-2006 at 10:35 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 Old 06-11-2006, 10:38 AM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

ride on mofo's!!

BD

post #3 of 31 Old 06-11-2006, 10:48 AM

Posting Frequency

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 31 Old 06-11-2006, 12:11 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

You don't look near as comfortable on the 10 as you did on the R6 and R1...what gives bro? I hope you guys had fun though. SALLY!!
post #5 of 31 Old 06-11-2006, 12:50 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad7
You don't look near as comfortable on the 10 as you did on the R6 and R1...what gives bro? I hope you guys had fun though. SALLY!!
Cut me some f-ing slack JOHN, that was the first trackday ever on the 10!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus those pics were taken in the morning when I was just getting used to the bike and track. Damn photo guy didnt go out after lunch, im sure those pics would have put YOU to shame, keep up the good work though JOHN, maybe you'll be as fast as me when you grow up!!!!! BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!1

Whether it's one in the air or two on the ground, always keep the Rubber Side Down!!!

www.teamrsd.com

04 Blue ZX-10
post #6 of 31 Old 06-11-2006, 10:49 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

fellas It was a great day Larry Grogan made a guest apperance and watching RTSPRING pick up the pace in the afternoon was a joy to see. I was on my PPs and they held up well for a HOT day. I was kinda scared to go out there with my front knowing its history, but it held up well and now I will soon be mounting some new rubber.

You guys KaTooM was kind enough to let me ride his badazz whip (Ohlins front forks, Penske rear shock, PCIII and best of all the carbonfiber BSTs and some damn nice rubber mounted to them.). All I can say is my stock shit sucks dose the job but cranking over the MEAN GREEN and feeling how nice it was to absorb the bumps like I only dream of with his mods, I now know that this is a must do for the 10R if you want to be fast on the track. I have been lucky to meet you guys and KaTooM has seen me progress the most as he met me the week I purchased the 10R and got it to the track for the first time.
It was a long term goal of mine to pass KaTooM and stay out front. I achived that goal this weekend and happy to have done so. You guys are by far some of the coolest people a forum could have and even better is to share our passion for the track like we all enjoy doing so much. Good times ahead and keep the rubber side down. Peace untill next time
post #7 of 31 Old 06-11-2006, 10:56 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Congrats fella's on a good trackday.

W.F.O.ing with style will bring life back into focus
post #8 of 31 Old 06-12-2006, 12:00 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

FO-sho

www.teamrsd.com

04 Blue ZX-10
post #9 of 31 Old 06-12-2006, 04:38 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtspring
Cut me some f-ing slack JOHN, that was the first trackday ever on the 10!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus those pics were taken in the morning when I was just getting used to the bike and track. Damn photo guy didnt go out after lunch, im sure those pics would have put YOU to shame, keep up the good work though JOHN, maybe you'll be as fast as me when you grow up!!!!! BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!1

All I hear are excuses...Grow a set and ride the damn bike...Put me to shame? Are you kidding me? When you can catch me and run with me, then we'll talk about shame...Fast as you...I'm already faster than you...But you won't put that on here will ya? Didn't think so. J/K

I'm glad you guys had a blast. I told you that she's a beast to ride until you get the suspension sorted, NOW you see what I'm talking about. Don't worry bro as soon as you put the Elka on and have it right it really does make a big difference in the handling. Then you'll be really moving.
post #10 of 31 Old 06-12-2006, 08:28 AM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

baaaaaaaaaaa yer all a bunch a wankers...PFFFttt!!

BD

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in