Nicky isnt coming back...

:headshake on the Duc at least.

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/...ogp-next-year/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 Old 07-18-2013, 05:14 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Ive heard he's going to WSB, just hasn't picked which team as of yet...

What did she say? - She Lida da soup!!
post #3 of 35 Old 07-18-2013, 06:46 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

His personality will get him a ride somewhere. He's a great guy and with 3 races in America, Dorna will want to keep a few American riders for the fans.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 35 Old 07-18-2013, 07:19 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Nicky is a great rider and has been wasting his time and talent with Ducati. I say good on ya mate.
post #5 of 35 Old 07-18-2013, 08:20 PM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypea View Post
His personality will get him a ride somewhere. He's a great guy and with 3 races in America, Dorna will want to keep a few American riders for the fans.
Dorna could give a crap about him cause he is American and not Spanish. He's done in MotoGP IMO. No one will pick him up with crutchlow looking for a ride. There are no seats open and Nicky just doesn't have the drive and aggression any longer. And the rumor has Indy being dropped from the schedule next year so there will really will be only 2 races in the US potentially. BMW is pushing hard to get Nicky to ride WSBK. That's his best bet I would imagine.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

I may not be perfect, but at least I don't ride a Suzuki.

Ridding the Internet of bad grammar, 1 post at a time.
#WordCrimes

post #6 of 35 Old 07-18-2013, 09:30 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDork View Post
Dorna could give a crap about him cause he is American and not Spanish. He's done in MotoGP IMO. No one will pick him up with crutchlow looking for a ride. There are no seats open and Nicky just doesn't have the drive and aggression any longer. And the rumor has Indy being dropped from the schedule next year so there will really will be only 2 races in the US potentially. BMW is pushing hard to get Nicky to ride WSBK. That's his best bet I would imagine.

Unless Baz gets dropped by Kawi :)

My opinion he is done in GP and will be headed to WSBK unless maybe Spies can't go and maybe he gets moves to Pramac Ducati but that'd be a step backwards IMO. Which I think would be a good move for him (moving to WSBK). I could see him riding with BMW, it'd seem like a good fit for him.

I don't think Crutchlow will take the Ducati spot despite his wanting factory backing. I think he will hold out another year to see what happens at Factory Yamaha with Rossi after his contract expires at the end of next season. Especily with how "competitive" they've (Ducati) been. Whats their best finish lately? 2nd with Rossi a year ago in a wet race? Otherwise they've been running in the middle in the pack. They'd have to have something special up their sleeve to convince Crutchlow.

But for Tech 3 to hold on to Crutchlow they are going to have to toss some money at him for another season. "Crutchlow. That Crutchlow is so hot right now"

Last edited by ZX10RArcher; 07-18-2013 at 09:38 PM.
post #7 of 35 Old 07-18-2013, 10:02 PM
Team Green Baby!

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to ShinobiZXR
This is a blessing in disguise for Hayden, he's loyal and good rider and deserves better. The Duc just blows. My prediction is Cal will sign with Ducati and Nicky will be with Tech3 Yamaha. If that doesn't happen, he will be in WSBK but he'll do everything he can to stay in Motogp.

When In Doubt, GOOGLE IT!
post #8 of 35 Old 07-18-2013, 10:54 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX10RArcher View Post
Unless Baz gets dropped by Kawi :)

My opinion he is done in GP and will be headed to WSBK unless maybe Spies can't go and maybe he gets moves to Pramac Ducati but that'd be a step backwards IMO. Which I think would be a good move for him (moving to WSBK). I could see him riding with BMW, it'd seem like a good fit for him.

I don't think Crutchlow will take the Ducati spot despite his wanting factory backing. I think he will hold out another year to see what happens at Factory Yamaha with Rossi after his contract expires at the end of next season. Especily with how "competitive" they've (Ducati) been. Whats their best finish lately? 2nd with Rossi a year ago in a wet race? Otherwise they've been running in the middle in the pack. They'd have to have something special up their sleeve to convince Crutchlow.

But for Tech 3 to hold on to Crutchlow they are going to have to toss some money at him for another season. "Crutchlow. That Crutchlow is so hot right now"

Baz is currently 6th place (on a kawi mind you), and is nipping on Davies heels. Outstanding considering its his first full year with Kawi and on a new bike. Plus, he's only 19-20 years old. It would be a bad move if they let him go.

post #9 of 35 Old 07-18-2013, 11:50 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

I haven't been keeping up with MotoGp for awhile but must say I love the Hayden's all the Brothers even Roger is fighting against I believe will go down as the Best AMA racer ever Josh Hayes.

Nicky I just seen on TV the other day watching AMA on BEIN and they showed Nicky, must have been around 10yrs old in the winners circle of a famous rider at the time with that big Kentucky smile.... who knew at the time he would become a MotoGP Champion one day....and also Kicked Rossi's ARSE yeah I said it Rossi Arse on his home turf at Laguna Seca

I wish Nicky good luck no matter where he goes.

Bloo

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
post #10 of 35 Old 07-19-2013, 12:11 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by den33 View Post
Baz is currently 6th place (on a kawi mind you), and is nipping on Davies heels. Outstanding considering its his first full year with Kawi and on a new bike. Plus, he's only 19-20 years old. It would be a bad move if they let him go.
I know... I was playing. Kid has talent. I thought this was his 2nd year though... didn't he and Sykes race for KRT last year as well?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in