4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 07-12-2015, 12:18 AM Thread Starter
U.S. Marine Corps Veteran

Posting Frequency

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to I2aMpAnT
MotoGP Video Pass

First off, I hope it's ok that I post this here, if not you can just delete it.

I'm thinking about getting the MotoGP Video pass and am wondering if it is possible for me to split the cost with someone or if someone wants to split theirs with me?

I work nights so I rarely get to watch a race live and usually goes to the DVR for a few days anyway since I have 3 kids to take care of as well.

Is the current midseason price worth it?

Facebook.com/I2aMpAnT
YouTube.com/I2aMpAnT

USMC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 07-13-2015, 01:34 AM
Always On Mod

Posting Frequency

I don't have it, but have been contemplating getting it. From what I've heard from others you can share a login with 2 or 3 without issues. Access to all the races back to '94 or something like that means hours and hours of entertainment
I2aMpAnT likes this.

Fast parts, Great Service: PM Mike at Rider's Discount
post #3 of 12 Old 07-13-2015, 02:16 AM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal11 View Post
I don't have it, but have been contemplating getting it. From what I've heard from others you can share a login with 2 or 3 without issues. Access to all the races back to '94 or something like that means hours and hours of entertainment
I ended up getting it. It's awesome, but the interface is horrible, and full of spoilers!

Facebook.com/I2aMpAnT
YouTube.com/I2aMpAnT

USMC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 Old 07-13-2015, 08:14 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Just go to MotoGP™ when you want to watch the races after the fact. That is what I do so I don't get any spoilers.
post #5 of 12 Old 07-13-2015, 02:03 PM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilaugust View Post
Just go to MotoGP™ when you want to watch the races after the fact. That is what I do so I don't get any spoilers.
You just go directly to that link every time?

Facebook.com/I2aMpAnT
YouTube.com/I2aMpAnT

USMC
post #6 of 12 Old 07-13-2015, 02:12 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

You can change in your settings to NOT display spoiler pop ups while watching the races live. For watching the races afterwards, I simply go to the No Spoilers link as shown above. It only shows the day, the session (practice, qualifying, race) and then a link to watch it.

I used to do the free, pirate streaming years ago. Then a friend let me use his pass for a season way back when. After that, I purchased it and share my login with a friend (who has yet to branch off on his own account after 2 seasons haha). But in my mind it's well worth it. I have bought the WSBK and GP passes for years now and couldn't imagine NOT having it. I wish MotoAmerica would go this route as well; their current streaming options are f'ing horrid and having to wait 2-3 days for them to be replayed on cable is ridiculous. Trying to dodge race spoilers for a few hours is hard enough let alone three days...

But yeah, its possible to share accounts and split the cost. The others you share it with would have to reimburse the one who pays the bill though because it all bills out of one account.
White Fang likes this.

Last edited by ZX10RArcher; 07-13-2015 at 02:15 PM.
post #7 of 12 Old 07-16-2015, 11:00 PM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX10RArcher View Post
You can change in your settings to NOT display spoiler pop ups while watching the races live. For watching the races afterwards, I simply go to the No Spoilers link as shown above. It only shows the day, the session (practice, qualifying, race) and then a link to watch it.

I used to do the free, pirate streaming years ago. Then a friend let me use his pass for a season way back when. After that, I purchased it and share my login with a friend (who has yet to branch off on his own account after 2 seasons haha). But in my mind it's well worth it. I have bought the WSBK and GP passes for years now and couldn't imagine NOT having it. I wish MotoAmerica would go this route as well; their current streaming options are f'ing horrid and having to wait 2-3 days for them to be replayed on cable is ridiculous. Trying to dodge race spoilers for a few hours is hard enough let alone three days...

But yeah, its possible to share accounts and split the cost. The others you share it with would have to reimburse the one who pays the bill though because it all bills out of one account.
I will try the Direct link to spoiler free next time. The spoiler in question this time was "6 for 6" which if you paid attention at all, you instantly knew what it meant...

Facebook.com/I2aMpAnT
YouTube.com/I2aMpAnT

USMC
post #8 of 12 Old 07-17-2015, 10:41 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I just bought the Videopass a few days ago after thinking about it for the first half of the season. It's great. Unfortunately the last race was not exceptionally exciting but there are many to go.

The Moto 2 and Moto 3 races look more like a real race to my eye, cornering speeds are very high and no TC.
post #9 of 12 Old 07-17-2015, 08:20 PM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

I have motogp video pass. They are off for summer, but will be back first august. to me. I wouldnt get it now. There a few things that will make it interesting. other then that. not worth it. I paid to see it from the start to the end. Then it's worth the money.

Rain. Whats is this Rain i keep hearing?.
post #10 of 12 Old 07-17-2015, 08:31 PM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketracermike View Post
I have motogp video pass. They are off for summer, but will be back first august. to me. I wouldnt get it now. There a few things that will make it interesting. other then that. not worth it. I paid to see it from the start to the end. Then it's worth the money.
too expensive at the beginning of the season though, lol

Facebook.com/I2aMpAnT
YouTube.com/I2aMpAnT

USMC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in