Mladin racing in USA in 2010? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 Old 11-06-2009, 09:57 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Posting Frequency

Garage
Mladin racing in USA in 2010?

Just showing what was posted, save your twitter hate.

I use twitter to keep up on racing things. I've been thinking of deleting MM though, he constantly bitches about the AMA when ever possible. Let it go man!

Attached Images

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss

Last edited by YSR50; 11-06-2009 at 10:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 Old 11-06-2009, 10:02 PM
La Flama Blanca

Posting Frequency

What on earth makes his old ass think any GP team would give him a wild card next year. He had his day, but its over, move on Mat, you retired.

"Now, I am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"
post #3 of 25 Old 11-06-2009, 10:20 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9R to 10R View Post
What on earth makes his old ass think any GP team would give him a wild card next year. He had his day, but its over, move on Mat, you retired.
Age has nothing to do with skills my friend! The guy still kick ass. Mladin is always fun to watch racing.

“Ride like you are invisible.”
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 25 Old 11-06-2009, 10:22 PM
La Flama Blanca

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by badexample View Post
Age has nothing to do with skills my friend! The guy still kick ass. Mladin is always fun to watch racing.

OK, take the word "old" out of my post and I still stand by it.
No GP team will give him a Wild Card, maybe Yosh can field a WSBK spec GSXR for him at Miller, but no way for GP's.

"Now, I am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"
post #5 of 25 Old 11-06-2009, 10:57 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Mladin did a stint in Gp in his prime and just didnt have the speed IF im remembering correctly .
post #6 of 25 Old 11-06-2009, 11:17 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake318 View Post
Mladin did a stint in Gp in his prime and just didnt have the speed IF im remembering correctly .
That's because he didn't have the best bike, the experience on Just 1 team(*edit only one team for years), the illegal cranks, the Illegal Traction Control..etc. and not the same competition he would have faced in GP...

Last edited by bluedevil; 11-06-2009 at 11:21 PM.
post #7 of 25 Old 11-06-2009, 11:34 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Blue was it Cagiva he rode for? Then he was caught smoking pot?.. i remember some kind of drama story way back when . GP historians!! what ever happened to John Kosinski .... I was out of bikes for about 5 yrs ( kids, Business ect )
post #8 of 25 Old 11-06-2009, 11:54 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake318 View Post
Blue was it Cagiva he rode for? Then he was caught smoking pot?.. i remember some kind of drama story way back when . GP historians!! what ever happened to John Kosinski .... I was out of bikes for about 5 yrs ( kids, Business ect )
jake.......don't listen to me most know I am just a Mladin hater so I throw in some goodies against him every chance I get even did videos I believe shows his TRUE self.....I just thought I heard the last of him but nope just like I expected he broke a promise and won't go away quietly it seems.
post #9 of 25 Old 11-07-2009, 07:01 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

With 7 AMA titles he should call it a day,he's a legend in AMA racing
post #10 of 25 Old 11-07-2009, 09:47 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil
That's because he didn't have the best bike, the experience on Just 1 team(*edit only one team for years), the illegal cranks, the Illegal Traction Control..etc. and not the same competition he would have faced in GP...
...that's why he killed everyone again this year on a basically stock bike? And why he's won more races than he lost against a kid who dominated wsbk in his first year and will likely be motoGP champion before long? I understand there are many people who've had a rough decade or so because of Mladin embarrassing their favorite rider on their favorite brand of bike but hey, cheer up. The asshats at dmg finally screwed racing up enough to make him want to leave and now all the so-so racers have a chance to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake318
Yeah, he was on a cagiva in '93 after winning the australian superbike championship in '92. But that was Gobert that got caught doing drugs, not Mladin. Mladin had no chance in GPs because cagiva F'ed him by giving him the backup bikes/parts and basically he was racing on his own. I think it was at the USGP that Mladin came to the pits during qualifying and none of the mechanics even came out to help him. They stood there and waited for Kocinski and chandler to come in before doing anything. Even with all this BS he was top ten in points and raced and beat some good guys on better bikes.

Speaking of Kocinski; did you see his dirt track bike on superbikeplanet? I think dirttrack ranks up there with nascrap but the bike he had built is http://www.superbikeplanet.com/image/archive/jkrotax09/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in