Mladin hatin' on DMG - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 Old 07-19-2009, 01:32 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Mladin hatin' on DMG

i don't know if anyone posted this, but it's a fun read. "I would prefer to stick a screwdriver in my eye, rather than having to race like this"

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2009/Jul/e/n090718e.htm

oh, and Ray Blank of American Honda was also making me crack up.

"It is very difficult for me to comment on the AMA/DMG acceptance of the Buell in question as ashamedly it is evident we had an erroneous interpretation of both the rules and the homologation process," Blank said late Friday. "I am excited now for the opportunity to consider "homologation specials" and we will diligently consider the manufacture of a similarly spec'ed Honda racer for the Superbike field as soon as it is economically feasible. This is an exciting new opportunity for all manufacturers and I am ashamed to have missed this chance through our inability to accurately analyze the current rules. Frankly, this could really be fun."

"shiny, let's be bad guys"

Last edited by ninja6r; 07-19-2009 at 01:36 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 Old 07-19-2009, 01:58 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Good, I am glad he finally spoke up. GayMA/DMG needs everybody to shit on them... then leave to another race organization. That would be awesome!

CCS/ASRA AM #567 Suck my Laughing Gas...Haha

My track videos: Homestead, Pt.1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AestzQ9E-Kc
Homestead, 3rd personhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSvLTGUU4xI
Palm Bch Intern'tl Raceway w/ my lowside, lol:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkyehVn95pE
Joker at Daytona-Team Hammer race school w/ John Hopkins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YpPUATErMY
Penguin Roadrace School:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLORtCY8aiI
post #3 of 36 Old 07-19-2009, 02:10 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

I just love reading DMG get blasted...they deserve every bit of negative attention.

1976 250 Elsinore Sold
1997 600R Sold
1976 KZ 900 Sold
2003 1500 Meanstreak Sold
2006 DL 650 Sold
2002 919 Hornet Sold
2004 ZX-10R
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 36 Old 07-19-2009, 02:34 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

I like Mladin speaking up but this is one of the reasons I don't like Mladin:
Quote:
It's a purpose-built race bike that's racing in a class where you have to have a certain amount of street bikes homologated every year and sold every year, to be able to be eligible to race in it.
Wasn't he caught for the same thing he is complaining about?

bloo
post #5 of 36 Old 07-19-2009, 02:55 PM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
I like Mladin speaking up but this is one of the reasons I don't like Mladin:

Wasn't he caught for the same thing he is complaining about?

bloo
Actually Bloo I think the Suzuks were punished for having an illegal crank. While this new Buell is a race only bike being allowed to run in an almost stock street bike class. :headshake

The AMA is blatantly favoring Buell, first they allow 1125cc bikes to run against 600s while only allowing Ducati to use their 848 in the class. By the standard given to Buell, Ducati should be allowed to use their 1098...they're both twins.

Now they've allowed Buell to basically run a Superbike that's not streetable against SS 600s. And to add to that there's a rule that doesn't allow new bikes to be introduced to the series after June 1.

What these dumbasses don't seem to understand is that the people that watch MC racing isn't the same group as the redneck nascrap fans that just want to cheer for anything American...I could care less about buell and their crappy product and everyone I know feels the same. The best riders and the best machine/crew deserve to win, it doesn't matter where you come from imo.
post #6 of 36 Old 07-19-2009, 03:00 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian1000 View Post
I just love reading DMG get blasted...they deserve every bit of negative attention.

Dip shits need to go!!! Rolling starts... pace cars... we're not sitting in a car drinking a cup of tea, we actually work.
post #7 of 36 Old 07-19-2009, 03:02 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
DMG and GAYMA NASCRAP just sucks plain and simple and I hope that next season no one races with them, and there will be another Race Organization that will follow rules and be more like WSBK...

post #8 of 36 Old 07-19-2009, 03:04 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
on a side note though the First SBK race was a pretty good race so was the sportbike race at first... then of course well if ya watch it you will find out ....

post #9 of 36 Old 07-19-2009, 03:30 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
Actually Bloo I think the Suzuks were punished for having an illegal crank. While this new Buell is a race only bike being allowed to run in an almost stock street bike class. :headshake

The AMA is blatantly favoring Buell, first they allow 1125cc bikes to run against 600s while only allowing Ducati to use their 848 in the class. By the standard given to Buell, Ducati should be allowed to use their 1098...they're both twins.

Now they've allowed Buell to basically run a Superbike that's not streetable against SS 600s. And to add to that there's a rule that doesn't allow new bikes to be introduced to the series after June 1.

What these dumbasses don't seem to understand is that the people that watch MC racing isn't the same group as the redneck nascrap fans that just want to cheer for anything American...I could care less about buell and their crappy product and everyone I know feels the same. The best riders and the best machine/crew deserve to win, it doesn't matter where you come from imo.
Let me be clearer I am not SAYING anything Mladin said is wrong other than using the word homologated in his complaint and the same reason he lost Points against BEN. .....I just don't like the fact he never mentions that that plus the other vids I posted how he treated other riders after races including Kawi riders, his Tude....etc.....bottom line he was caught or his team was so at least have the Balls as well not use the same WORD THAT YOU ACTUALLY LOST POINTS FOR THE SAME INFRACTION DURING A CHAMPIONSHIP RUN......that's all

Last edited by bluedevil; 07-19-2009 at 03:34 PM.
post #10 of 36 Old 07-19-2009, 04:54 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to ducatibrandon
Hey I'm all for Buell making a race bike. I just hope they us the MV Agusta they bought. If they don't then what is the worry because it will be a piece of shit anyway. IF Buell wants to race then fine just let my Ducati have the same rules and Kick the Shit out of them all day long.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in