Lowry to race at the Nurburgring for Kawasaki - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 08-25-2010, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
Team Green Baby!

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to ShinobiZXR
Lowry to race at the Nurburgring for Kawasaki

Ian Lowry will line up alongside Kawasaki Racing Team rider, Tom Sykes at Round 11 of the Hannspree World Superbike Championship at the Nurburgring, in Germany early next month, replacing the injured Chris Vermeulen. Lowry also replaces Akira Yanagawa, who stood in for Vermeulen at Silverstone.

The Northern Irishman was offered a last-minute stand-in ride at Brands Hatch, when the Kawasaki Racing Team competed in the British Superbike Championship during the August WSB break. The team enjoyed great success when Sykes topped the podium in both of Sunday's races and Lowry impressed with two top ten rides. The Kawasaki Racing Team has now given the 23-year-old another opportunity to race the Ninja ZX-10R where he adapted to the machine with ease at the British event.

Ian Lowry: "I am really grateful for this opportunity to ride for the Factory Kawasaki squad. It was always a dream of mine to compete in the World Superbike Championship and now this is becoming a reality. I enjoyed my outing at Brands Hatch and working with such a professional team, and was surprised at how comfortable I felt on the Kawasaki. I know how competitive the World Superbike Championship is and I intend to make the most of this opportunity and repay the team with two strong finishes. I'm really looking forward to getting a full spin out in the bike again and am really excited about the race. "

http://www.worldsbk.com/en/news/late...-kawasaki.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-25-2010, 09:52 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Good luck to lowry.

LOR, PCIII,SHARKSKINZ.TECH SPEC,CRG,PZRACING GEAR INDICATOR AND SHIFT LIGHT,VORTEX,OSF REARSETS,MAVIRYK 8 CELL BATT,OHLINS STEERING DAMPER,ROCKWALL CLIPONS,GOODRIDGE BRAKE LINES,COX RACING RADIATOR GAURD,DID GOLD CHAIN,CHAMP CHAIN ADJUSTERS,NISSIN FRONT CALIPERS,ZERO GRAVITY,WOODCRAFT,EBC EXTREME PRO,XT RACING LAP TIMER,T-REX FRAME SLIDERS.GP STYL SHIFT
post #3 of 3 Old 08-26-2010, 06:24 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to jdgun_13
only good thing that will happen at Nurburgring for the kawi fans is the new 2011 zx10r will be there and you will get pictures and possibly a chance to sit on it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in