Lorenzo's Celebrations!!! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 57 Old 07-26-2010, 12:52 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Lorenzo's Celebrations!!!

I donīt know about you guys out there, but J. Lorenzo's celebrations are starting to p...me off. He is making a clown of himself and does not realize he is annoying more than amusing...Even the guys on TV are making fun out of him.. please some one tell this clown to stop!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 57 Old 07-26-2010, 01:11 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to billshut2003
LOL I think he is trying to show his "charisma" but they arent very good celebrations The moon man one was kinda funny but the others are just over the top and annoying to a certain extent, but to each is own Im mad they dont show the post race interviews
post #3 of 57 Old 07-26-2010, 01:15 PM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
Rossi is famous for his post race win celebrations and clowning around to poke fun at himself or make a joke. But he's the one who started doing it and Jorge seems to be trying too hard to bring attention to himself like he's the next Rossi. It's a lame attempt IMO.

I may not be perfect, but at least I don't ride a Suzuki.

Ridding the Internet of bad grammar, 1 post at a time.
#WordCrimes

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 57 Old 07-26-2010, 01:15 PM
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
I wish that everyone would "move" out of the way the next time that little hobbit does his mosh pit dive into his team over the fence!!!!!! THAT would be great!!!

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

post #5 of 57 Old 07-26-2010, 01:17 PM

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDork View Post
Rossi is famous for his post race win celebrations and clowning around to poke fun at himself or make a joke. But he's the one who started doing it and Jorge seems to be trying too hard to bring attention to himself like he's the next Rossi. It's a lame attempt IMO.
...YES, that dude has jumped into port-o-potties after races, did his victory lap with a blow up doll stradling him once (when he was poking fun at biaggi) the dude never ceases to amaze me though.....like he's still a kid at heart!! J-LO (as they call him ) just rubs me the wrong way for some reason BUT that little bastard can ride the wheels off that fiat yami...gotta give him tah!

post #6 of 57 Old 07-26-2010, 01:18 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdenari View Post
I donīt know about you guys out there, but J. Lorenzo's celebrations are starting to p...me off. He is making a clown of himself and does not realize he is annoying more than amusing...Even the guys on TV are making fun out of him.. please some one tell this clown to stop!
I agree 100%. That lil f#ck likes to force attention to himself. I can't stand him. I dont care what skill he has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDork View Post
Yep, he is a true follower. Can't think of his own shit. I was so happy when the lil retard jumped into the water a couple races ago and almost drowned. Dumbf*ck.

CCS/ASRA AM #567 Suck my Laughing Gas...Haha

My track videos: Homestead, Pt.1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AestzQ9E-Kc
Homestead, 3rd personhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSvLTGUU4xI
Palm Bch Intern'tl Raceway w/ my lowside, lol:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkyehVn95pE
Joker at Daytona-Team Hammer race school w/ John Hopkins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YpPUATErMY
Penguin Roadrace School:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLORtCY8aiI
post #7 of 57 Old 07-26-2010, 01:29 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Well. Quoting a thread "I see a trend here"
Looks like Mr JLO has more foes than friends...and linking this to another subject. DO you think this is or will be taken into account by Yamaha??? Even if he wins the wcampionship, how detrimental is to have a "un popular" rider in your team? Lets face it guys, everyboady hates the guts of this little guy and the more he tries, the worst it gets...
post #8 of 57 Old 07-26-2010, 01:40 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

That moon man shit was extremely GAY!!

DDM Tuning HID lights| Sportech Windscreen| ASV shorty levers| Driven D3 grips| Evotech 1/4 turn gas cap| LSL sliders| Woodcraft case covers| PCV with custom map| BMC race filter| secondaries removed| EK 525 red chain| Vortex rearsets| M4 Slayer exhaust| PSR chain adjusters| Speigler brake lines| custom front and rear seat| Pro bolt aluminum bolt kit| Hellrazor servo eliminator
post #9 of 57 Old 07-26-2010, 01:40 PM

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdenari View Post
Well. Quoting a thread "I see a trend here"
Looks like Mr JLO has more foes than friends...and linking this to another subject. DO you think this is or will be taken into account by Yamaha??? Even if he wins the wcampionship, how detrimental is to have a "un popular" rider in your team? Lets face it guys, everyboady hates the guts of this little guy and the more he tries, the worst it gets...
This is true AND damn good point BUT i think as long as he's winning, he's good. I would think that Yami would be more concerned about the winning/longevity of said rider AND being/staying on top rather than the popularity of their rider(s)....BUT i could be off too?!

post #10 of 57 Old 07-26-2010, 01:42 PM
Still here

Posting Frequency

I liked him fine in the yamaha video where he was the janitor but the little moon man stunt was goofy. I haven't seen his other displays.

Rossi was the original and he makes it work for him, I agree Lorenzo just looks like a follower. Like Mad TV compared to Sat Night Live.

I don't have anything against him otherwise though. I did get a little pleasure out of Pedrossa running off. I guess I just don't care for him.

Sarah Palin and friends can call it a snow machine all they want but Yamaha, Polaris and Bombardier plus the related magazines all seem to call them Snowmobiles.

Snow machines create snow on ski slopes. Just sayin'
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in