Kawi's results so far from THE isle. - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 05-31-2006, 06:56 PM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

Kawi's results so far from THE isle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle Of Man
Wednesday evening’s TT practice session brought some frustration for McAdoo Kawasaki Racing’s Ian Hutchinson as he recorded some good times, but could have been so much better.

As on the previous practice evening, Hutchy began on the McAdoo Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Superbike and his opening ‘standing start’ lap was a speed of 123.498mph. He then went on to record his fastest lap of the week so far at 124.51mph, which slots him in to fourth place overall in the Superbike times. However, the lap was slowed by running out of fuel over the last few miles and having to coax the bike back to the pits.

The McAdoo Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Superstock bike was then fired up and Ian recorded a lap of 121.50mph from another standing start. On the second and flying lap, Hutchy really started to get dialled in on the ZX-10R Superstocker and at Cronk Ny Mona on lap two had shaved an excellent 21.2 seconds off his opening lap speed and was comfortably heading for the week’s fastest Superstock speed when again, he ran out of fuel. Unfortunately, this completely scrubbed the lap but at least it’s better to do these things in practice than race day. Even with this problem, Ian’s opening Superstock lap was good enough for Wednesday’s evening’s second spot in the class.

hopefully they'll get the fuel mileage dialed in proper.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 05-31-2006, 11:51 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

thanks man I have a buddy over there watching the races as we speak I am going next year if the reports are good and he has a blast as I know he will. I have been watching the TT for 10 yrs now I am a big fan. Thanks for the Info
post #3 of 5 Old 06-01-2006, 08:06 AM

Posting Frequency

flying over to the isle of man saturday at 6.30am,for the 1st superbike race
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 06-01-2006, 09:06 AM

Posting Frequency

one of my personal dreams will come true next year...i'll be on the isle.....

thanks for the report, sucks that Farquar has gone to Suzuki..but we like Hutch'
post #5 of 5 Old 06-01-2006, 10:44 AM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

McGuiness just unofficially broke his own lap record, last night in practice.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in