Kawi Corner for Laguna WSB Round! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 07-27-2013, 09:15 PM Thread Starter
La Flama Blanca

Posting Frequency

Kawi Corner for Laguna WSB Round!

Who wants to get together and take over the corkscrew with Kawi Green for the WSBK round at Laguna Secca? I got there when the gates opened for Moto GP and there was plenty of room to take over the corkscrew, maybe we can set somtheing up and take over a section. Might be kinda cool if we can get a big enough group.

"Now, I am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 07-27-2013, 09:58 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

I plan on going but I thought you only do the turn 11 Grandstands? but yeah plan on being there just don't know if there will be enough interest for SBK

Bloo

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
post #3 of 9 Old 07-27-2013, 10:54 PM Thread Starter
La Flama Blanca

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
I plan on going but I thought you only do the turn 11 Grandstands? but yeah plan on being there just don't know if there will be enough interest for SBK

Bloo
Nah, I am probably not going to waste the cash on the grandstand seat again. I watched warmups in the corkscrew area, probaly will spend the race in that area next time. Would be cool to represent Kawi, like all the Crutchlow fans did that were up in there. It's only 40$ for Sunday. With Kawi doing so good, I would hope there would be enough. Plus Sunday, two races + the warm up and whatever support races.

"Now, I am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 07-27-2013, 10:59 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9R to 10R View Post
Nah, I am probably not going to waste the cash on the grandstand seat again. I watched warmups in the corkscrew area, probaly will spend the race in that area next time. Would be cool to represent Kawi, like all the Crutchlow fans did that were up in there. It's only 40$ for Sunday. With Kawi doing so good, I would hope there would be enough. Plus Sunday, two races + the warm up and whatever support races.
Yeah...I think it will be good racing f'sho even more fun if one has been following the SBK this year and Sykes and 2 races to boot I think is good money spent ....anyway up for it

Bloo

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
post #5 of 9 Old 09-27-2013, 08:28 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9R to 10R View Post
Actually Race 1 is on Saturday Race 2 is on Sunday, I don't ride with many the few I do Flaked I don't care going to spend the Whole Weekend at Laguna. Hotels are Crazy $850 to $300 around Cannery Row all booked up and 2 night minimum. I got a hook-up though for something Downtown $170 only one night......if anyone wants to meet at race days or afterwards on Saturday Night PM me, I will be there supporting Kawi and ZX10Rs...GO SYKES

Bloo

post #6 of 9 Old 09-27-2013, 09:55 PM
ZX-10R enthusiast

Posting Frequency

Garage
Lucky bastids...my good mate is there this weekend...he trailered from Texas but has been riding the PCH and other stuff since he got there...sending me pics and stuff while I am busy with work

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

Strictly for my Ninjas
https://www.instagram.com/mistr.123/
Current Ride: 2016 ZX-10R ABS (under construction)
Former Ride: 2011 ZX-10R ABS
17/41, Woolich Racing Tuned ECU and QS, Rifleman's 1/5th throttle insert, CL XBK5 pads, Yosh case sliders, Mivv Carbon w/ Ti Akra link
post #7 of 9 Old 09-27-2013, 10:02 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewhrsmybike View Post
Lucky bastids...my good mate is there this weekend...he trailered from Texas but has been riding the PCH and other stuff since he got there...sending me pics and stuff while I am busy with work

yeah....I think it's been almost 10yrs since World Superbikes has been at Laguna or even in the US....I am exited these bikes are fast close to MotoGP and kawi is in front right now it doesn't get much better other than winning the Championship.

post #8 of 9 Old 09-27-2013, 10:10 PM
ZX-10R enthusiast

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
yeah....I think it's been almost 10yrs since World Superbikes has been at Laguna or even in the US....I am exited these bikes are fast close to MotoGP and kawi is in front right now it doesn't get much better other than winning the Championship.
Amen brother, wish I could be there to see Sykes do his thang

Strictly for my Ninjas
https://www.instagram.com/mistr.123/
Current Ride: 2016 ZX-10R ABS (under construction)
Former Ride: 2011 ZX-10R ABS
17/41, Woolich Racing Tuned ECU and QS, Rifleman's 1/5th throttle insert, CL XBK5 pads, Yosh case sliders, Mivv Carbon w/ Ti Akra link
post #9 of 9 Old 09-28-2013, 12:34 AM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewhrsmybike View Post
Amen brother, wish I could be there to see Sykes do his thang

I will see if I can take a few pictures for you and all but it will be from the phone.

Bloo

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in