kawasaki needs to get back into ama racing!!!! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 04-21-2010, 12:04 PM Thread Starter
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do

Posting Frequency

kawasaki needs to get back into ama racing!!!!

Im estatic about how fantastic the ama racing has been, infact i enjoy it more than world sbk this year for some reason. i think kawi would fair pretty well (of course with some good riders) in the sbk & daytona sportbike class. it really has been some killer racing & it looks like its going to be a dogfight all year long. kawi & honda need to jump in the mix. also there appears to be some good young guns coming up through the ranks so kawi hopefully could snatch up some young talent!!!

Rape is no laughing matter.
Unless you're raping a clown.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 04-21-2010, 03:52 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I 100% agree with you. But, seeing they have cut back so drastically their racing support (not even contingencies to privateers?) due to economic woes, I don't forsee any change real soon. It is encouraging hearing how the ama realizes how bad they screwed up last year with their "my-way-or-the-highway" attitude, and it seems they are trying to do things right, for the moment anyway. I'm hoping that the series recovers and all the manufacturers get involved again soon.
post #3 of 4 Old 04-22-2010, 04:29 AM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
It has been pretty good racing this year. Hopefully the AMA will make a full recovery from last years total fiasco.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 04-22-2010, 08:15 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden41 View Post
I 100% agree with you. But, seeing they have cut back so drastically their racing support (not even contingencies to privateers?) due to economic woes, I don't forsee any change real soon. It is encouraging hearing how the ama realizes how bad they screwed up last year with their "my-way-or-the-highway" attitude, and it seems they are trying to do things right, for the moment anyway. I'm hoping that the series recovers and all the manufacturers get involved again soon.
Yessir! It has been great. My only complaint is they really need to get with Speed to televise the SuperSport class with all the kids (ie Elena Myers, Pascarella, Nash, etc). Not just the the other 2 classes. I have a close buddy on the LTD race team w/ Nash and Pascarella and he said that Speed just hands out the DVD of the race to those guys afterwards. That sucks, cuz in the highlights, the racing looks just as intense as the big boys.

CCS/ASRA AM #567 Suck my Laughing Gas...Haha

My track videos: Homestead, Pt.1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AestzQ9E-Kc
Homestead, 3rd personhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSvLTGUU4xI
Palm Bch Intern'tl Raceway w/ my lowside, lol:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkyehVn95pE
Joker at Daytona-Team Hammer race school w/ John Hopkins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YpPUATErMY
Penguin Roadrace School:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLORtCY8aiI
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in