is it just me or does this look like the ama suzuki gsxr cup? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 04-03-2009, 10:09 AM Thread Starter
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do

Posting Frequency

is it just me or does this look like the ama suzuki gsxr cup?

i so hate ama now, looks like all gsxr's with a couple cbr's & R1's sprinkled in.
http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/...?article=36032

Rape is no laughing matter.
Unless you're raping a clown.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 04-03-2009, 10:22 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
yeah there sure are alot of GsxR's in there thats for sure, I think people race them cause theres such a big field of parts that are out there for those bikes, there a dime a dozen. everyone and their brothers have them... not one Kawi in the field is just crazy ,

post #3 of 13 Old 04-03-2009, 10:24 AM
Judge Dredd Mod

Posting Frequency

I like the fact that Pegram's 1098R was in the top 5. What's not so good is he was over a second slower.:headshake Mladin just outclasses everyone, including his teammates. But the Rockstar Yoshi Suzuki's just outclasses everyone anyways. But as far as the Suzuki thing goes, if you win on Sunday, (Saturday too) you sell on Monday.

BURNOUT.....
Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 Old 04-03-2009, 10:24 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
what I really like is that Roger Hayden is back and I also see Jaime hacking is also racing I thought he was suppose to be suspended for one race??? either way good to see Roger back..

post #5 of 13 Old 04-03-2009, 11:18 AM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

suzk is dumping money in there bike. i don't see any other team have a budget like suzk. I don't even watch ama any more. wsbk or moto gp.

Rain. Whats is this Rain i keep hearing?.
post #6 of 13 Old 04-03-2009, 12:03 PM
formerly GHOST RIDER

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketracermike View Post
suzk is dumping money in there bike. i don't see any other team have a budget like suzk. I don't even watch ama any more. wsbk or moto gp.
That's why they are on top (can't hate)...1....2...3...Every Joe blow will go out and buy a new GSXR because they win races..I'll stick with the "GREEN" tho..I roll up in the ZX and all eyes on me
post #7 of 13 Old 04-04-2009, 09:19 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketracermike View Post
Suzuki has consistently invested money not just on their bikes, but more importantly their riders, and as suspected by everyone but dmg, they still outclass the field and simply embarass the other manufacturers. Remember when kawaski and yamaha quit sbk for several years, that hurts developement. Then they come back with mediocre results, only to slowly improve, then kawaski drops out again. Hacking was making huge strides last year and likely would have been in contention for solid 2nd place at every race this year. Now look at the mountain they'll have to climb IF they decide to come back. Mladin's bike is for sale after this race for $59,000. I think kawasaki should buy it, slap some green 10r bodywork on it, and go out there and take over 2nd place.
post #8 of 13 Old 04-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Accountant in training.

Posting Frequency

Nothing's really changed. GSXR's have always filled out the field. The only thing missing are a coupld of ZX-10Rs.

Chris

post #9 of 13 Old 04-05-2009, 03:22 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilberts Ti ZX-10R View Post
Nothing's really changed. GSXR's have always filled out the field...Chris

They are great bikes and even better racebikes. And the best part is that despite the faggots at dmg trying to make it so they can't win, they are still kicking everyones ass.

DMG
post #10 of 13 Old 04-06-2009, 08:02 AM Thread Starter
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden41 View Post
suzuki has consistently invested money not just on their bikes, but more importantly their riders, and as suspected by everyone but dmg, they still outclass the field and simply embarass the other manufacturers. Remember when kawaski and yamaha quit sbk for several years, that hurts developement. Then they come back with mediocre results, only to slowly improve, then kawaski drops out again. Hacking was making huge strides last year and likely would have been in contention for solid 2nd place at every race this year. Now look at the mountain they'll have to climb if they decide to come back. Mladin's bike is for sale after this race for $59,000. I think kawasaki should buy it, slap some green 10r bodywork on it, and go out there and take over 2nd place.

Rape is no laughing matter.
Unless you're raping a clown.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in