Hacking suspended - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 87 Old 03-22-2009, 11:40 PM Thread Starter
Funshine Bear

Location: Back on the road again. Auto club speedway is my new home.
Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to minichevy
Hacking suspended

What the hell? I was right there and didn't see or hear this.

http://www.amasuperbike.com/rr/news/index.cfm?cid=21201

If you ain't first, your last!
Thats a registered trade mark of Rick Bobby INC.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 87 Old 03-23-2009, 12:03 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Addiction_V
Quote:
Originally Posted by minichevy View Post
What the hell? I was right there and didn't see or hear this.

http://www.amasuperbike.com/rr/news/index.cfm?cid=21201
GAY!!!also probation for not showing up for autographs. i didn't know you were forced to sign you names to fans?
post #3 of 87 Old 03-23-2009, 12:12 AM
Administrator

Posting Frequency

Garage
I hate to say it, but it wouldn't bother me one bit if they scrapped this whole crappy series for the year and started over in '10

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 87 Old 03-23-2009, 12:22 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Jingalls1000
"Additionally, AMA Pro Road Racing also placed riders Michael Beck, Kevin Boisvert, Mat Mladin, Mark Simon and Dustin O'Hara on probation due to failure to participate in Sunday's mandatory autograph session."

Thats it, the last straw. Ive had it with the AMA. I realize the DMG doesnt care, but they've lost one fan tonight.

Why are we posting when we could be Riding?
post #5 of 87 Old 03-23-2009, 12:30 AM
La Flama Blanca

Posting Frequency

My god, what the hell is going on here. i tried to email AMA pro racing and it seems they do not actually care what guys think, cause i kept getting a error form when I tried to send the message. Their mailbox is no doubt full.

"Now, I am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"
post #6 of 87 Old 03-23-2009, 02:14 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Everybody is so pissed with these guys at this point that there is nothing they can do right in the eyes of the fans. They probably would honestly be better off scrapping the whole thing and starting with a new "image" next year.

They're trying so hard to bring conformity to the one group of people in the whole world who despise it most..... motorcyclists. Am I the only person who sees this?

Attack life... it's going to kill you anyway.
post #7 of 87 Old 03-23-2009, 02:28 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

They want it to be like nascar and using different bikes won't ever let the happen. If they keep it they will regulate the bikes to the so it is all rider and the badging will be just that. I figure the manufactures would like it if they can't win a race. They blame it on the rider no the bike.

Used to nascar was like the AMA mod out a factory car and drive it. When Ford, Chevy, or Dodge got behind technology they would make to rules to hinder the fast guy. Chevy got hemi heads booted because they didn't want to spend the money to research it because Ford and Dodge had it and were kicking ass. Overhead cams were banned because of the ford 428?. Spoiler were axes becasue of the Dodge Daytona. You get the pic. With enough rules everbody ends up drive the same uniform vehicle.

I can see why they are upset with the drivers not showing up for the crowd. DMG already has a public relations crisis on their hands.

War is about killing people and breaking things. It ain't the olympics. Its not supposed to be fair. Tom Clancy

ialsodontknowwhynewpeoplecantseperatetheirthoghtss owecanreadthemitmakesitunweidlyandannoyingtryingto decipherwhattheyaretryingtosaysoiusuallyjustmoveon atleastyouusedpuncuationthoughsocongratsonthatbutm aybeinthefutureyoucanhelpusalloutbecauseyouoranyon eelsewillgetmorerepliesifyoudontwriteonebigrunonth atsimpossibletoread
post #8 of 87 Old 03-23-2009, 02:49 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I got this from cyclenews.com
What transpired initially in the press room were some verbal jabs between Hacking and third-place finisher Jason DiSalvo, the pair having a history of run-ins - though none has ever resulted in any discipline by the AMA. The transcript of the press conference in which the two went at it follows, beginning with DiSalvo talking about his race to third. He then takes exception to Hacking and race winner Danny Eslick having a conversation between themselves as he did so. It's worth noting, however, that this is often the case during a press conference: The two riders not being interviewed at the time often converse while the racer answering the question has the microphone.

DiSalvo: "...I had three laps to go. Hey, I'm doing a little interview over here [laughter from those in the media center]. By the time I got to the back of those guys, there were three laps to go and I had three guys in front of me...I had three laps to go. Hey, I'm doing a little interview over here [more laughter...]. By the time I got to the back of those guys, there were three laps to go and I had three guys in front of me so I said, ‘three laps, three guys, I gotta get one guy each lap.' Hey, did I talk during your thing? Did I? Answer my question."

Moderator: "Alright guys..."

Hacking: "Do you have a microphone? They can hear you."

Moderator: "Let's finish up here and be respectful...let's finish up these interviews."

DiSalvo: "Let's show a little respect here."

Hacking: "I lost all respect for you a long time ago."

DiSalvo: "I never had any for you."

Moderator: "We're not going to get into it here. Let Jason finish his interview and then we'll have questions. Thank you."

DiSalvo: "You got me all fired up here."

That's where it ended, though the AMA says that Hacking didn't stop there, though this reporter had his tape recorder off by that point and was back to his computer. It was at that point that the AMA claims Hacking used his "string of profane language while exiting the press interview area."

War is about killing people and breaking things. It ain't the olympics. Its not supposed to be fair. Tom Clancy

ialsodontknowwhynewpeoplecantseperatetheirthoghtss owecanreadthemitmakesitunweidlyandannoyingtryingto decipherwhattheyaretryingtosaysoiusuallyjustmoveon atleastyouusedpuncuationthoughsocongratsonthatbutm aybeinthefutureyoucanhelpusalloutbecauseyouoranyon eelsewillgetmorerepliesifyoudontwriteonebigrunonth atsimpossibletoread
post #9 of 87 Old 03-23-2009, 08:27 AM
Vio
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

post #10 of 87 Old 03-23-2009, 08:36 AM
Accountant in training.

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vio View Post
Here is the video for it. I didn't see where it had been posted yet

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/...&article=35928

I was going to post that....

The video after Saturday's race is interesting too.

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/...?article=35923

Chris

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in