Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Going to sacramento raceway on 2-11-06

685 views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  1killer1liter 
#1 ·
We'll see if I can find a stock slip-on before then, otherwise it will be a stock open header. Gotta start practicing early so I can get faster. Hopefully Bludevil will come out and play.

#3 ·
:thumbsup: f'sho

#4 ·
1killer1liter said:
We'll see if I can find a stock slip-on before then, otherwise it will be a stock open header. Gotta start practicing early so I can get faster. Hopefully Bludevil will come out and play.
That's a Saturday Test and Tune day right? If so a have 1 free pass from a rain-out day, so might be able to make it. Although I was going to use it for practice before I start going back to Wed. night drags later in the Spring. Well see. :thumbsup:

#5 ·
Let me know. I can't wait to get back on the track. Screw this cold weather crap.

#6 ·
1killer1liter said:
find one!! i told ya you could use mine ya dad gum sand surfin desert rat!!! wadda i gotta do deliver it??

BD

#8 ·
1killer1liter said:
Let me know. I can't wait to get back on the track. Screw this cold weather crap.
Will do. If the weather is anything like today it should be a good time. I went to go run a few arrands and I couldn't bring myself to come home, it's awsome day today so I took a ride around Sacramento.lol

#9 ·
bluedevil said:
Will do. If the weather is anything like today it should be a good time. I went to go run a few arrands and I couldn't bring myself to come home, it's awsome day today so I took a ride around Sacramento.lol
:angryfire :evil: :boxing: :fu2: I want to ride in decent weather very bad.

#10 ·
Big Daddy said:
find one!! i told ya you could use mine ya dad gum sand surfin desert rat!!! wadda i gotta do deliver it??

BD
I know, but I don't want to fug it up and have you pissed off. Thats all. Trust me, I've been thinking about getting ahold of you to pick it up.

#11 ·
IcePick06 said:
Do you live in Cali? I'll sell ya my stock slip-on, only 500 mi on her...$50 shipped.
I live in NV.

#12 ·
1killer1liter said:
:angryfire :evil: :boxing: :fu2: I want to ride in decent weather very bad.

I wasn't trying to rub it in bro.lol, but we have had off and on good weather...even cold days here for over a month. So, it's kind of a hit and miss thing. PM me the morning before you come down and I will give you a real time weather report. :thumbsup:

#13 ·
Schweet. Hopefully its decent.

#14 ·
1killer1liter said:

Where were you 1killer:dontknow: I should have told you f’sho when I knew I was going but I assumed you would be there because you always come down when you say you will. Perfect day around 70deg, but you didn’t miss much. :headshake: and only 4 or 5 bikes racing with a ton of cars out there.

One car caught on fire and burnt to the ground, so that was a big delay, then another car spilled some fluid, and one motorcycle was thought to have spilled something so that delayed my first attempt and by that time I guess I wasn’t into it by my time slip lol

So, 1 hr. later I finally get a second pass and thought I would race this stretched Busa with all the bells and whistles, like Nitro. Sys, and part of some racing team. Who cares, I thought it would get me fired up to race. Well it did….damm front wheel came up good but once I came down back to earth I was flying. By mid point the busa was doing 129mph to my 111mph but on the back stretched I increased speed by 31mph to his 27mph. Also had a better reaction time…busa guy .182s to my ..161s so take that..lol

Well, as you can see a very boring day with me looking for wins on a time slip against a busa stretched with nitrous that killed me and only 2 passes for the day….I’m sure you will let me know what happened with you though. :thumbsup:

#15 ·
Had to go to the sister-in-laws b-day. I was hoping to have my parts from schnitz racing which I never got. So I apologize. I had it planned out, but it doesn't sound like I missed anything. Sorry bluedevil. I was in sac though. Does that count for anything?

#16 ·
1killer1liter said:
Had to go to the sister-in-laws b-day. I was hoping to have my parts from schnitz racing which I never got. So I apologize. I had it planned out, but it doesn't sound like I missed anything. Sorry bluedevil. I was in sac though. Does that count for anything?
No, don't want to see you in Sac unless your racing me or me and you are taking down some Suks or something at the drag strip....sorry but I need you to help me represent..lol :thumbsup:

#17 ·
Ahhh man. And I thought we were friends. :sad:

#18 ·
1killer1liter said:
Ahhh man. And I thought we were friends. :sad:

You know I’m just messing bud, drop by the house anytime your in town racing or not. :eek:ccasion1:
What parts are you waiting for from Ryan?

#19 ·
The linkpro and the fully adjustable lowering links.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.