Danny Eslick .. spoiler maybe? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 Old 04-05-2010, 01:16 PM Thread Starter
BANNED

Posting Frequency

Danny Eslick .. spoiler maybe?

Okay there was allot of hate last year on how danny was on a cheater bike and he did not deserve his title,

well what's you opinions now? 2 races and two 2nd place finishes on a new bike!

I said it last year to much criticism that Danny was the real deal........... so this is more of an in yo face post! then a real "I care what you think post!" HAHAHAHAHAHA just playing! or 'em I
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 Old 04-05-2010, 01:47 PM
Administrator

Posting Frequency

Garage
I agree, but lets see what happens when they get to real tracks and not those speedways.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss
post #3 of 37 Old 04-05-2010, 10:27 PM Thread Starter
BANNED

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSR50 View Post
I agree, but lets see what happens when they get to real tracks and not those speedways.
Well my call is
if the back straight is not as fast as the speedways, Danny will win! The R6 was out motoring him on the straight but Danny was killing josh in the turns! And the most F(*^ed part was all the announcers where talking about was how much Haring has grown as a rider in the last year!

they even think Danny is not worth his #
but the dude can ride and he can ride fast! His only handicap is when he is leading the last lap he always looks back! I had a guy tell me one time: never look back the guy behind you is not beating you, so why focus on a looser… unless you want to be one!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 37 Old 04-06-2010, 07:25 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Just thought i'd copy and paste the reply I left on the last thread you started on the EXACT SAME subject.

"While I have always maintained eslick is a great rider and even expected him to be competitve this year, I KNOW his sometimes dominating performance last year was due in part to a bike that was CLEARLY a better and faster bike. While I can also say the same of mladin and spies, at least the rules were the same for all the factories in the superbike class. That however was not the case with the class last year with 1000s vs 600s. So we'll just have to disagree on some things, but I'll agree with you danny is a great racer with a good attitude and deserves any win he gets."
post #5 of 37 Old 04-07-2010, 11:39 AM Thread Starter
BANNED

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden41 View Post
Just thought i'd copy and paste the reply I left on the last thread you started on the EXACT SAME subject.

"While I have always maintained eslick is a great rider and even expected him to be competitve this year, I KNOW his sometimes dominating performance last year was due in part to a bike that was CLEARLY a better and faster bike. While I can also say the same of mladin and spies, at least the rules were the same for all the factories in the superbike class. That however was not the case with the class last year with 1000s vs 600s. So we'll just have to disagree on some things, but I'll agree with you danny is a great racer with a good attitude and deserves any win he gets."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX10Rracer View Post
Okay there was allot of hate last year on how danny was on a cheater bike and he did not deserve his title,

well what's you opinions now? 2 races and two 2nd place finishes on a new bike!

I said it last year to much criticism that Danny was the real deal........... so this is more of an in yo face post! then a real "I care what you think post!" HAHAHAHAHAHA just playing! or 'em I

................... ps that was not a thread about Danny it was an AMA spoiler thread
post #6 of 37 Old 04-07-2010, 03:53 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Looking at both, they are pretty similar or the same, but whatever. I think my reply fits either thread. What about you?
post #7 of 37 Old 04-07-2010, 04:21 PM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
Danny seems to be a great rider and a stand up guy, Im pullin for his success. That being said I still think Buell had an advantage last year.

post #8 of 37 Old 04-07-2010, 05:54 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Buell for the win.

1976 250 Elsinore Sold
1997 600R Sold
1976 KZ 900 Sold
2003 1500 Meanstreak Sold
2006 DL 650 Sold
2002 919 Hornet Sold
2004 ZX-10R
post #9 of 37 Old 04-10-2010, 10:16 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Danny didnt do well in previous years because he hadnt matured as a rider . Last year was his .. Breakout year... now his talent is showing through in a consistant manner. No one jumps on a bike a starts off as a world class rider. Even Roberts , SApencer , rainey ect had to pay thier dues honing thier skills.
post #10 of 37 Old 04-10-2010, 10:50 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX10Rracer View Post

well what's you opinions now 2 races and two 2nd place finishes on a new bike!
Well that means.......1st loser twice. IMHO, it just goes to show you that the Buell he was riding last year did have just enough of an unfair advantage over the 600's to give him enough wins to win the title.

But now that things are back to being equal, we'll see what happens. My guess is that he won't be keeping the #1 plate after this season. My money's on Josh Herrin or Martin Cardenas.

2012 ZX-10R Streetbike
2005 ZX-10R Trackbike
MWGP #417

Last edited by Ducati Killer; 04-10-2010 at 10:53 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in