Bridgestone Race Tires - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 04-12-2010, 12:29 AM Thread Starter
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
Bridgestone Race Tires

Hey guys, I'm sorry to put this in here but i've looked all over for some info on these tires and can honestly say i hadn't found shit on these except for the "street" model so here i am..........
i have 2 bridgestone rear tires a BT-003R Type2 and a BT-003R Type 2 and just wanted to ask if anyone on here had used or heard of these very much? i mean are they worth kepping/selling? (and don't throw me the classic TIWWP) either cause one day i'll figure the damn pic posting out i don't go to the track hardly ever so i wanted to ask the people that would know. thank you. and i do appreciate any and all you guy's help.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7...acingtype2.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7...acingtype3.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7...acingtype3.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7...acingtype2.jpg

Last edited by TMY10ER; 04-13-2010 at 12:26 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 04-12-2010, 07:37 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

They suck... better sell them to me...
post #3 of 4 Old 04-12-2010, 07:46 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMY10ER View Post
Hey guys, I'm sorry to put this in here but i've looked all over for some info on these tires and can honestly say i hadn't found shit on these except for the "street" model so here i am..........
i have 2 bridgestone rear tires a BT-003R Type2 and a BT-003R Type 2 and just wanted to ask if anyone on here had used or heard of these very much? i mean are they worth kepping/selling? (and don't throw me the classic TIWWP) either cause one day i'll figure the damn pic posting out i don't go to the track hardly ever so i wanted to ask the people that would know. thank you. and i do appreciate any and all you guy's help.
Ha ha sorry couldn't resist, on the tires, I have yet to find any problems with a Bridge stone product, it is preference. If you don't go to the track it would most likely be in your best intrest to sell them to one of the track junkies here

There are three rules I live my life by:
1. No matter where you are or what you are doing always look cool.
2. Don't be a pussy
3. When in doubt refer to rule number 1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 04-12-2010, 11:47 PM Thread Starter
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
Most definately guys!!! sorry about the no pics but i swear i cannot figure that shit out for nothing!!!! i'll try again and i'd glaldy sell them if you guys are interested? if i can't get the pics up on here then shoot me an email [email protected] and i will get the pics right to you. thanks again fellas and let me know......Oh and thanks Weaz!!!! that's usually my favorite one to throw at someone and here i am the damn reciever!!

Pics or actually LINKS to the pics are up, i should have put this is the for sale BUT i just wanted to get an idea of their quality at first. sorry Mod's

Last edited by TMY10ER; 04-13-2010 at 12:27 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
battlax, race, tires, track

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in