04 gsxr 1000 roll on vs the king kaw - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 06-16-2004, 11:49 PM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

04 gsxr 1000 roll on vs the king kaw

The other day i had taken my blk 10 to the dealer for one of those first service things.... just so happens that there happened to be this guy there who purchased an 04 blk and silver gix 1000 from me.. being as though i used to be a salesperson there... he commented that his bike was the bike of all bikes and that it definitelyhad more roll on spped than my 10... well i listened to this bs for bout an hour... listened to the.."i just put cams in my bike"... "my bike is a beast stories...till i was about blue in the face and im a brothaso its kinda hard to get blue when your black.

Any way he took it upon himself to say that he and his friend ... that was riding the mighty ..get this.....TL 1000 r.. hehehehe .. was going to be going to ride with me back to the city where i live.... i was like... cool..

anyway... we finally leave and hit I95 .. he does a little wheelie and starts to open and close the throttle.... ok ok ok .. i cant take it anymore...finally we meet .. right at about 75 and we hit it... its like i had grabbed a handful of whoop ass, and im like 5 bikes in front of this cat... so like a dummy .. this guy wants to try it again... this time i let him get about 3 bikes in front... i dropped to third .. zoom zoom zoom... i caught him so quickly.i was like you must not know how to ride.. but he did...

anyway.. just to be nice... i veered off at an exit .. because im a nice guy... when he pulls up .. the excuses start.. "i had a plug in my tire" i need an oil change... so me being jerk that i am was like... lets do it from a dead start...this guy is like nah i cant.... but we all lined the bikes up... including the mighty tl1000r...hehehe...when i left the line i was at about 5500 rpms... the back tire broke loose and old mr 10 was gonnnne...didnt see them till i stopped at the gas station 5 miles down the road....

saw the guy the other day.. now he acts like he doesnt know me...damn .. um really hurt..

the moral of this story...dont run into hell with gasoline draws on... just buy a kaw....

oh yeah.. allso owned a 04 silver R1.... traded it after two weeks...F*ck what ya heard in the mags.... we ridin on the BOSS HOGG..

lata yall.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 06-17-2004, 12:52 AM

Posting Frequency

black zx-10r

the baddest, the ugliest (but the most beatiful looking) and the fastest beast.

ı would like to be there to see when you nail the shifter and disappear in the horizon.

oooh ı love that bike.
post #3 of 9 Old 06-17-2004, 10:50 AM
TAZ
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to TAZ Send a message via Yahoo to TAZ
gixxer owners are funny...
could you people start getting some videos!!!!????
________
Sex Advice Dicussion

Last edited by TAZ; 04-11-2011 at 01:19 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 06-17-2004, 12:57 PM

Posting Frequency

Thats bad ass happy you handed him a handfull I hate when people talk trash and then get whooped and start making excuses. Guess what if ya lose your a lose take it and move on and then beat someone else so you can be a winner again
post #5 of 9 Old 06-17-2004, 07:03 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Hasn't the GSXR1K won some of the 1000ss meets against Schnitz on his ZX10?

Mike

'04 Orange ZX-10R
'95 Vortech 383 Z-28
'00 Lightning
'99 YZ-250
'95 Sea-Doo HX
'82 MB5
post #6 of 9 Old 06-17-2004, 08:20 PM
D

Posting Frequency

All the liter bikes are so close that ya can throw a blanket over em - as the age old saying goes "It's the rider".
post #7 of 9 Old 06-17-2004, 08:51 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Great story! I enjoyed reading that one! Maybe cause I got a fast black one too! Congrats on whoopin that Zook and it's loud mouthed rider's ass!

Hell yeah it's fast..........DUMBASS!

CMRA Novice #921
Chaos Racing BBE #78
post #8 of 9 Old 06-18-2004, 11:26 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Re: 04 gsxr 1000 roll on vs the king kaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by black10r_n_nc
"my bike is a beast stories...till i was about blue in the face and im a brothaso its kinda hard to get blue when your black.
LMAO! If it werent so inappropriate for me to have it, i would use it as my sig!
post #9 of 9 Old 06-23-2004, 07:40 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

I thought that was funny as hell also. It wasn't about whipping tha Gix. It was about shutting that idiots mouth. I feel ya bro. Every now and then you gotta let the 10R eat because you get jerks like that and there's almost no way to get rid of them other servin up a fresh can of whoop ass

AFMEDIC

EDIT: OH well I guess I should practice with images lol

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in