*SPOILER* - Jerez MotoGP Qualifying
1. Capirossi - Ducati - Bridgestone - 1.39.064
2. Gibernau - Ducati - Bridgestone - 1.39.285
3. Nakano - Kawasaki - Bridgestone - 1.39.526
4. Hayden - Honda - Michelin - 1.39.666
5. Pedrosa - Honda - Michelin - 1.39.734
6. Elias - Honda - Michelin - 1.39.875
7. Melandri - Honda - Michelin - 1.39.932
8. DePuniet - Kawasaki - Bridgestone - 1.40.146
9. Rossi - Yamaha - Michelin - 1.40.160
10. Edwards - Yamaha - Michelin - 1.40.181
11. Vermeulen - Suzuki - Bridgestone - 1.40.215
12. Hopkins - Suzuki - Bridgestone - 1.40.340
13. Roberts - KR211V - Michelin - 1.40.497
14. Checa - Yamaha - Dunlop - 1.40.851
15. Stoner - Honda - ? - 1.40.982
Alex Hoffman's Pramac Ducati puked oil all over the track on the first lap of Qualifying, taking out Rossi, both Kawasakis, Roberts and Elias.
The session was red-flagged while everyone got their act together again. Very exciting Qualifying session, overall.
Jerez still appears to be a Bridgestone track.
Capirossi's pole time is a new track record.
Glad to see Nicky as first Honda, first Michelin and ahead of his teammate, Pedrosa!
Last edited by CanyonCarver; 03-25-2006 at 09:34 AM.