Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Goodridge/Mityvac Special

1K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  lexusrx 
#1 ·
Looking to upgrade your brakes? Here is the ticket. You will receive both front and rear steel braided lines with clear coatings AND a Mityvac brake bleeder system for $140 shipped!! As everyone knows, Goodridge produces one of the best steel braided brake lines in the industry. With the addition of the Mityvac installing your brake lines becomes a one person job. No need to have a friend around to help out. I have 10 sets of these in stock. This price is good unitl in house stock is gone.

Please contact me by phone to order.

See less See more
#8 ·
Definately interested! I should be able to actually get two sets of these, if not more.

I'm in Australia, but I'll PM you for details.

Cheers

#9 ·
PM sent yesterday.

#10 ·
lexusrx said:
Looking to upgrade your brakes? Here is the ticket. You will receive both front and rear steel braided lines with clear coatings AND a Mityvac brake bleeder system for $140 shipped!! As everyone knows, Goodridge produces one of the best steel braided brake lines in the industry. With the addition of the Mityvac installing your brake lines becomes a one person job. No need to have a friend around to help out. I have 10 sets of these in stock. This price is good unitl in house stock is gone.

Please contact me by phone to order.

Is this offer still good, this is just the thing I need right now along with some pads!

#11 ·
Got mine on Tuesday and had them installed in about 1 hour. Deffinently worth the money made a huge difference and have a whole lot more feed back now.
THanks Brad.

#12 ·
Got any left I got a buddy that might be intrested.

#14 ·
So I guess that means he still has some then. LOL

#16 ·
Brad, can you PM or let me know about just the mityvac, heard alot about it. does it come with adapater for other bleed screws on different applications or just for motorcycles?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.